AMD Radeon 7000 Series Constant Crashing

Pre patch already proving these issues are defiantly game related if they going this far to add troubleshooting options, then the issue is the game.

check mmo-champion if you wonder what i mean.

Stop calling it user error i do not even play the game currently so i have no idea if i still have the issue, this is about fact game has been broken entire expansion and blizzard owing users compensation.

I am not gonna play the game in group and risk being a tank that disconnects randomly making people hate me.

the game forced me to play alts and level alts to a point i completely burned out at which point i quit.

Yesterday i was watching piratesoftware play once human he had some shader issues that i had in another game, and have even seen in World of Warcraft with NVIDIA gpu’s.

these days devs only optimize games for older hardware, they completly ignore newer hardware that runs much faster and will crash way faster as result when running into these problems, no this is not a hardware issue or user error, this is because is neglect and ignorance.

The developers working on dragonflight all got fired, then Microsoft took over and cleaned up, this left a mess that still need to be fixed…

Blizzard lost a lot of talent over the last couple of years, which probably contributes a lot to the problem.

On top of that Blizzard is not communicating and probably training their employees to ignore complaints, rather then to address the situation.

Stop calling me a spammer just because i talk about problem, i know you abuse report system with your alt accounts and are mass reporting me Pawgwalker

I really hope you find a solution next patch, because this is very depressing.

This is all I needed… Thank you.

yup having the same issue this ONLY happens on wow i quit wow for almost a year no other game did this. resubbed within 1 hour it went black on both monitors screen flickered stayed black then restored with a amd crash report thing . never happened on any other game -0 problems with crashes on anything else but wow and i play alot of games so wow is the problem .

system is gpu : 7900xtx merc black edition cpu: 13700k ram : 32gigs ripjaws 5 6400hz
storage: 2 980 pro 2tb

im trying dx11 now

run DX 11 legacy
Make sure all drivers are updated.
I run 7900 xt and have no issues

yeah so far no problem with dx11 i didnt use legacy

Try messing with the new compatability settings at the bottom of the graphics settings along with using DX12 to see if you can narrow down which feature is triggering issues for you. (likely why they added them in)