Amber Skitterfly Bugged

I would hold off buying the Amber Skitterfly right now as it will take your 600 trader coins and you get no mount in trade…blizzard is aware of this now and working on it…but again be careful all…https://www.wowhead.com/news/bugged-bug-at-the-trading-post-amber-skitterfly-mount-doesnt-exist-339125?page=2#comments

7 Likes

When it wouldn’t show me a preview, I was pretty sure something was up and didn’t even consider buying it.

5 Likes

I hadn’t gone to buy mine yet…just seen this on FB about the bug…right now getting an update to my game though the bnet app…so that might be a fix not sure.

From CS 3 hours ago

2 Likes

Yeah I bought it without even looking at anything. Whoops…

Oh well Im sure it’ll be fixed and I’ll have the mount I never plan to use.

1 Like

Well the update to the game didn’t fix the Amber Skitterfly its still not showing in preview panel…

Oops, read your warning too late.

(starts to write a quip about it being appropriate that skitterflies are “bugged”, hesitates on a technicality that not all insects are “bugs” then gets lost down a rabbit hole trying to decide whether skitterflies would be classified in order Hemiptera or not if they were real)

2 Likes

welp heres hoping i get it cuz i bought it

yeah. Just saw someone post in trade about not getting it.

I bought and didn’t get as well.

If only I saw this seconds earlier.

alright bought it, i can wait, nothing else really that great on TP this month

Just do /use amber skitterfly and you’ll mount it even though it still won’t show in your mounts.

1 Like

hmm. Thanks Orvos. I tried that earlier and it didn’t work … wonder if it was hotfixed or if I just made a typo?

( edit: and it now shows up in my mount collection )

The Amber Skitterfly mount is fixed now…its showing up in the mount tab now.

1 Like