Am I stupid?

Thank you for your honesty.

1 Like

FTFY

1 Like

I am well aware of the wave bans, my point stands that Blizzard could easily do more, relatively cheap things that would allow us as players a game free from bots / RMT but choose not to. hench why I’m only saying “blizz is bad”

3 Likes

Like what.

bruh cmon you know he just wants to argue. We need to move on to more important things like checks notes high elf toenail options.

3 Likes

this has been discussed many times.my only reply is “blizz bad”

edit i will say, i do hope someone at microsoft takes notice of how negatively RMT and botting affect honest players and take more action against people breaking ToS then acti/blizz have

Why are you linking articles from the classic forums for retail?

1 Like

if you dont see how classic RMT / botting and RMT / botting in current are related, i’m sorry, i really cant help with that.

3 Likes

Why would blizzard need to google it? Those sites have been advertised in plain sight right in the game via LFG group comments. For years. While constantly being reported.

It’s never that simple. Like a hydra, cut off one head, two more rise up.

3 Likes

They already handled multiboxing. They are constantly battling the RMT. Have you not noticed all the policy updates in the last year or two?

If you think you can do a better job and tell the devs the “little things they can do” then here’s your chance:

2 Likes

With some coding background, I’ll see if they have anything related to combating botting/RMT, thanks for the link.

They’ll never be able to deal with it using ban wave tactics.

When it comes to deterrence certainty and immediacy is much more important than the size of the penalty.

And they have a perfect surveillance state with their walled garden. Using their own data it should be pretty simple to build out the network of people buying and selling runs just from purchasing a couple and looking at who they frequently group with.

Where do the bots hang out now? There was three spots that I knew of: Zandalar, Botanica and Isle of Thunder.

I’m on the IoT all the time and I don’t see them there any more.

Iron docks last expansion. 100’s of druids exiting, moving forward 5 yards, stopping, then running back into the instance.

Your title, that takes nerve. I’d never ask anyone online if I’m stupid.

1 Like

Pfft.

They’d just ignore you anyway.

Well… like I said, where do they hang out now? I don’t see them at the old spots anymore.

However, I didn’t know about the Iron Docks.

It’s probably Blizzard employees who are selling the gold, carries, loot, gear, etc on those websites.

2 Likes

Haven’t checked there recently, might still be there.