Am I only the only person that's pro-high elf not happy with this change?

Imagine getting the actual Nightborne instead of Discount Night Elf.

That’s probably how you feel. Plus the eyes are just a glow pretty much. Not a regular eye that the High Elves have.

High Elves should be a neutral race if they want to claim Neutrality.

4 Likes

High Elvers are never happy are they? Give them a centimeter they want an inch, give them an inch they want a mile.

17 Likes

My headcannon is like this right now:

The Highelves banded to both sides.

The ones not too attached to tradition and/or resented with the Horde have gone to Alleria’s side and joined the Void ones.

The purist ones/homesick went back to Silvermoon and were accepted there.

17 Likes

I just wanted Void Elf numbers to plummet

Off to supporting the next most popular allied race. Anything to cause VElf numbers to drop

(Oh and yeah we need more Nightbourne stuff and I hope the mostly positive reception to this results in more Nightbourne stuff)

1 Like

exactly u get it babe

I’m sure that, within a year or two, the daily drumbeat on the forums will shift to “Since Void Elves already look like them, give Alliance PROPER High Elves.”

It’s only a matter of time. Then you’ll have plenty of company.

10 Likes

Paladins and high elves have nothing to do with eachother. Blood Knights were a blood elf thing after the split.

15 Likes

Give us a better Nightborne model first :smiley:

9 Likes

Which is better than you could have hoped for. We don’t need to waste another race/allied race slot with more elves.

10 Likes

thank you…someone gets it :sparkling_heart:

I have seen exactly three people here that are still whining about it. So, now 4.

The majority of high elf fans always said this compromise would be more than fine with them since the chance of actual high elves as a new race was slim to none.

3 Likes

I don’t want Void elves.

They are Horde rejects and they have cooties ewwwww.

But we have to accept what we already have and make the most of it.

4 Likes

Welcome to the big boy world. Glad you could join us.

6 Likes

Saw this guy saying the same thing in another thread. He’s swallowed high elf fanboy headcanon and thinks high elf paladins are actually a huge thing, when I can think of like maybe one in the entire game.

1 Like

hopefully more high elf fans will see this and we will started a rebellion :kissing_heart:

I’d rather not have another elf take a race slot tyvm.

This was the best thing they could have done.

6 Likes

Tbh I can’t even think of one. The only one that comes to mind is Alleria and Turalyon’s spawn, and he’s a halfie not a high elf.

You’re not wrong.

If anything this muddies the water more, instead of getting an actual, fleshed out, differentiated rig AR like the High Elf threads overwhelmingly suggested, they decided to try and give High Elves again, so now we actually look like Blood Elves and have officially stolen the model from the Horde.

4 Likes

They arent high elves. They’ve given void elves the regular elf skin tone. You’re never getting high elves.

2 Likes

BOOM, mic drop