Am I missing something here. I swear I had primal rage on this character a month or so ago

As per title, did they change something with hunter hero? It seemed weird to me at the time I had it earlier then a higher-level mage alt.

Seems like stuff is normalized across classes to 50 for this effect.

Been a long time since I was below max level, but I think they moved Primal Rage from about level 30 to 48 in DF prepatch.

Makes sense. I asked in forums as when I noticed it the mage had it in spell book showing at level 48. Hunter had it on pet bar at like 30ish even in pre-patch for a while, and now it seems gone with nothing in the pet spell book to say when I would get it again. Googling also didn’t really say. Makes sense that all classes would get it at the same level. I certainly wouldn’t expect a hunter to get it before mage that’s for sure.

This toon is also a old toon squished down. Had the grandfather in flying speed even at one point.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the follow up! I experienced the same thing on my BM hunter, and it was driving me nuts. Submitted a ticket, and the canned response was worse than useless.

1 Like

I recently was also frustrated by Primal Rage not showing up in my Spellbook soon after working on my hunter macros; in which I had included Primal Rage due to its being in my Spellbook when listing my hunter’s abilities. The enigma was soon solved when I discovered the disappearance was related to my pet. Primal Rage only displays in my Spellbook when I have a Ferocity Pet active. Primal Rage disappears when no pet is active, or when I have a single pet from a different family active. However, it does show as grayed out if I have an alternate Ferocity Pet active using the Animal Companion talent. I hope this helps anyone else playing a hunter, because Primal Rage is a pretty good ability and does come in handy, like Time Warp for the Mage, or Fury of the Aspects for the Evoker.