Am I just biased, or are horde worse for griefing people doing PVE content?

I’ve literally seen an entire alliance guild patiently allow horde walk through ZG unharassed.

I’ve also witnessed horde sitting on the ramp to UBRS grief-killing people who are trying to get PVE content done. They don’t appear to be waiting for anything other than people uninterested in PVP.

I don’t mind a bit of world PVP, as long as it’s a balanced matchup… but what I’ve been seeing lately looks a lot like boredom.

Do we need some colouring books or pet battles or something to keep people busy?

Try to level through Hillsbrad as horde and you might change your mind. I have also been chainganked the entire way into BRM, pretty much every time.

Both sides are guilty.

3 Likes

Chain ganked as a rogue?

I don’t want to pull the warrior card here, but do you honestly think your grief can compare to mine? I have no stealth and I lose to literally every class 1v1.

Anyways, I can’t speak for other alliance. I just want to be able to zone into UBRS without 50 horde sitting around with their thumbs up their arses waiting to grief people, neck beard and chest hair virtually indistinguishable.

I’m also starting to seriously doubt this 45/55 A:H ratio. There’s almost always more horde in any pvp situation. I’ve traveled to Winterfall 4x now to kill the chief furbolg. Horde swarm you within seconds. Exceptions are only when an alliance guild is heading to raid, and even then multi-box mages camp.

Plenty of world pvp to be had without seeking out people quite obviously doing PVE.

Alliance constantly camp Booty Bay and Island and BRM mountain specifically just to kill peoples world buffs

2 Likes

Not quite, on a healer alt.

As leveling horde I have learned I literally cannot quest in Winterspring, at any time of day, because if I so much as look at a furbolg mob wrong at least one R12 warrior is coming for me. Those are his mobs. All of them. Such firewater.
You may be right and the village is the unofficial horde spot, I never make it that far.

Completely agree. I’m usually selective with who I engage, and it’s almost always reactive. They made the first move. I’m mostly solo so I really don’t succumb to the “hurrhurrzug red is dead” mentality you mention.

1 Like

Yeah you can blame grizzly for that. They totally screwed alliance on this server the same as they did on the previous server they got run off of… there is no more mercy. no quarter. no parlay… all alliance must hang.

3 Likes

The floggings shall continue until grizzly transfers

1 Like