Am I jerk If I Kill Someone Fishing in Warmode?

Yes because you want the open world to be alive. You increase WPvP by having more PvE activities. This then creates more organic PvP over resources as well.

Not when all they do is die and leave. Or keep dying and then turn off warmode like you described.

Coddling them gets you nowhere. They were never there for PVP to begin with, they will not be there when it does come. What good is the world being alive in warmode, if nobody is there to fight but to play nice with each other so theyll hopefully stick around? ???

Weed out the ones that bail at first sign of trouble.

2 Likes

It’s their fault. They made you kill them by being in WM

1 Like

No. Warmode is voluntary. Turning it on means you are open for pvp. The answer to this question will always be no. It was probably a bot anyway.

1 Like

You can actually turn war mode off in any rested area! Any town will work ;3

1 Like

Nah I always kill Horde members every time I see them regardless of what they are doing. If you willingly choose to play on the villain faction you got it coming

2 Likes

Warmode can be toggled off. Not a jerk at all.

4 Likes

The appropriate answer.

That being said, like, it’s war mode. If it’s red it’s dead. No one can fault another if they let the intrusive thoughts win.

2 Likes

World of wokecraft, the woke within :rofl:

1 Like

as long as you’re having fun that’s all that matters.

2 Likes

OBLITERATE THEM dont let they respawn, they should FEAR fishing in that spot. Even the FISH will fear you

1 Like