Alts...Do They Really Need ZM?

Thinking of skipping the zone altogether on a raid alt. I’ll get flying on my main and I don’t do the crafting thing.

Why do I need to do ZM?

2 Likes

I’m not sure that you do. I think maybe you want the cosmic flux for leggos/tier.

Edit: mybad. I somehow completely looked past the “alt” part like a dummy. LOL

The access for the Covenant memory
And Progenitor Essentia farming for gold.

If you’re doing the rep with your main , i think you won´t need anything from ZM because that double power will be provided by your main progress.

Looks like access to the memory is account-bound.

"The Memory of Unity is remaining on the Enlightened reputation vendor, and will remain an account-wide unlock like other Legendary Memories from Shadowlands, but will now additionally require that you’ve completed Chapter 7 in order to purchase it. This Memory means that when your second, third, or tenth character is ready to start Eternity’s End that they’ll be able to craft an Enlightened Legendary right away. "

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/92-double-legendary-acquisition/1167080/29

1 Like

I am skipping the zone on my alts. The zone is not player friendly, so it isn’t worth the headache.

1 Like

I mean you can go there and get your alt 226ilvl gear and conduits otherwise I say just log in do a quick check for any 233 ilvl gear or dailies then log.

1 Like

I dont think you do tbh. Unless you want to get them catch up gear. But then that’s what m+ is. Double lego soon as you get your main gear it also unlocks for alts

You will want to do the campaign up to chapter 5 for the legendary belt. And revered rep for the 239 conduits ideally. Or at least the 226 ones with friendly. And probably unlock the forge for the creation catalyst for tier gear and transmog when that becomes available.

The 226 greens the vendor sells is perfect if you want to gear an alt quickly. You can have every piece to 226 if you have anima to spare. Every slot costs 500 anima and it’s bind on account.

It’s the perfect place for alts.

1 Like

You can get some okay weapon drops from rares. 246 ilvl. Kinda bad now but its better than the 226 stuff from the vendor.

You’ll need some Cosmic Flux for legendaries and tier, but that’s probably easy enough to get anyway. I don’t know if the Creation Catalyst is going to need ZM campaign progress or anything to unlock on any given character.

Probably will since it looks like all your characters have to do the campaign just to be able to enter the raid (until flying).

I ain’t doing ZM on my alts.

Screw
that

My main gets a bazillion anima now so I’ll just buy the crappy greens and mail them to my alts.

1 Like

None of that is required for alts though.

You get double legendaries when your main unlocks it anyway. If your alts dont craft there is nothing in ZM for them to do.

You should probably do chapter 4 to open the flight point to the raid but outside of that its all optional content.

Doing a campaign quest for a 265 legendary is definetly worth it on alts. Access to the world boss is also nice for filling in some pieces.

And you may want to get the creation catalyst. We still don’t know if you need to do the campaign to unlock it to use on your alts for the tier gear.

Alts are family too.
Gear them properly.
If you neglect them they won’t be as good mains in possible future expansions.

Well the default second lego belt is unlocked account wide current? So if you don’t want to move it to another slot, you should be fine there. You can get cosmic flux from Torghast to craft it.

pretty sure there is a summoning stone there

2 Likes