Alterac Valley

so it’s a crappy zerg to end boss bg again? why can’t this bg be tuned properly, classic AV also, fix the cave issue please.

2 Likes

Yes.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alterac-valley-60-is-awful/741681

My suggestion is to keep posting or tweeting about this issue. Right now they are aware and have their fingers in their ears going “lalalala”…

2 Likes

Ashran is the new AV

on top of it all the Horde win the race on the timers almost every game , just a few seconds makes the difference on a rush to end boss, been in perfect runs to FW and still we are behind on the timers.

the best way to fix it is to make the field of strife smaller so they have to at least see each other as they run by

I disagree as I think that will be in an ineffective solution. I personally think the best solution is to super buff NPCs. What I mean:

Buff archers in towers. They should 100% be sniping players. The guards at graveyards shouldn’t just kited away and have the GY capped. The guards should have to be killed first, and each GY should have a strong elite requiring group effort to cap.

Second, Balinda/Galv should provide a significant buff for either Stormpike/Drek, basically requiring the team to kill the Captains first. Next, Warmasters/Marshalls should straight up one shot players with a cleave to affect multiple players depending on the amount of Warmasters/Marshalls left. Then they should be given a significant amount more of “leash” before being reset and returned to the side of the generals. Have them chase players around the outside of keeps.

Last, an easier way to return the “stuff” you loot for upgrades or summoning the boss. I don’t think you should have to return all the way to the base and I think the required resource amount should be significantly lowered.

Does it sound like those ideas suck for players? Good they should because an entire raid group shouldn’t be able to walk across the entire map and kill a boss without consequences. This puts more emphasis on doing the individual objectives on the map rather than just beating the entire thing in 5 minutes.