Alterac Valley in Classic

As you can see Blizzard 6 content phases post nearly 500 likes and less replies than this with mostly positive feedback.

This AV post only 73 likes and massively negative feedback.
Make your own conclusions.

6 Likes

Please do not bring in Cross Realm Bg’s to help with AV. This will ruin what Classic was in a big way. If you “have” to bring them in only do so on the original timeline they came in.

1 Like

YEAH! How dare they make a goofy joke? What is this DISNEYCRAFT?!

Hawhaw good post friend A++ keep it up!

1 Like

Just a reminder that my opinion is just as significant as all of you guys’. And I want BFA AV in classic and also put EOTS in classic AV or I won’t be subbing.

Take that BLIZZARD how will you ever recover?

If we go with 1.12 AV, we will be missing out on the content, that for many of us, created some of our most epic in-game experiences. This is why we see all the QQ here.

People who were there remember how much fun AV could be and how much of that was lost by the end.

I do remember the AV nerfs and how by 1.12 it was basically just a series of PVE speed runs for quick rep rewards.

I do want a chance to re-experience earlier AV versions.

6 Likes

looks at your avatar
what the f…

2 Likes

If someone walks down an alley at 5pm and has a 5% chance of being mugged, then walks down that alley at 12pm and has a 50% chance of being mugged, which time of day would you prefer to walk down that alley?

“But you can still be mugged at 5pm, so what’s the difference?”

2 Likes

I’m sorry Sirre, but we’re the vocal minority. Everyone who isn’t on this forum is going to have the opposite opinion and are jumping for joy at 1.12 AV.

I really hope Blizzard doesn’t cave to the complainers. It’s similar to why you don’t negotiate with terrorists. They get what they want and they’ll be back tomorrow asking for more.

Do your thang Blizzard. Yeet Haw!

But in fairness we who lobbied for classic for over a decade were the vocal minority as well. The fact that we were vocal was partly (mostly?) why the project exists.

I think I’ve figured out who you are an alt of.

3 Likes

Yo Blizz, I’m on the free weekend game time you guys just gave away. Just taking this opportunity to tell you to reconsider this, pretty please.

Thanks and keep Classic classy.

Oh yeah? Who might that be?

There are post for earlier AV that have more likes than the Blue post . I hope Blizzard is paying attention to this with 1.12 there is no end game for the PvP players.

1 Like

AV 1.12 is similar to speed-running a 40 man PvE raid for reputation, with one boss and no loot.

1 Like

That’s a messed up alley if you’re 10 times more likely to get mugged at noon than 5 PM unless the desire to mug is somehow attached to midday hunger.

This is a huge disappointement. Please, reconsider your stance, you can see that the majority on this forum would like one of the older version.

A.V 1.5 - 1.8 was one of the greatest thing that ever happened to WoW

14 Likes

Exactly. That was the point. Your idea of “help” being 6 different questions and exaggerating to the point of exhaustion is hilarious. Also, this is a T rated game. Remember when Blizzard made Garrosh say “Watch your mouth, bit*h.” in the Silverpine Forest quest after Cata? Remember how people were losing their minds at a minor curse word? Imagine if they had those things you want in WARcraft. This community is so hypocritical.

An item being removed from the game that is just a tiny square in another tiny square in my bag = TRIGGERED!!! RERERERERERERE

A rug made of human skin on the floor of every shop in Orgrimmar = DISNEYCRAFT!!! RERERERERERE

DUDE THAT IS LITERALLY THE BEST TIME TO GO BACK AND FIND JESUS.

You just sit at the cave entrance and wait…

3 Likes

Some people are always going to rush if there’s a reward, because the reward is why they are playing.

6 months after Classic AV is out, all of the reward-seekers will be Exalted and no longer queuing. That leaves the BG for those interested in pvp and the BG objectives.

1 Like

A definitive work on why Pre-Nerf AV is better.

If you’re Horde the older AV with all the brutal NPC’s is superior.

Why?

Because that fortified town actually becomes fortified and requires the alliance clear a path though the town in order to raid Drek.

Moreover the little building choke point back in Vanilla dismounts your character (this is actually important)

Simply jumping the wall like some players loved to do post nerf is not practical in early AV because the NPC’s will destroy you.

NERF AV is bad because it harms the balance of the map and gives the advantage to the alliance via the bridge.

Thanks.

13 Likes