Alterac Valley in Classic

Yea, I think you understood my point then O_o

Yeah I fear, UBRS and STRATH will not be the same now… pretty much set in stone :confused:

5 Likes

Don’t worry. it will still be the game you know and love. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Who made you the community representative?

No, WE don’t want Korak. You want Korak. Lots of people here already mentioned that they don’t want Korak.

We’r getting 1.12 - anything different would be a slippery-slope to other worse changes.

3 Likes

Well, Blizzard went with 1.12 for a reason. It’s the most “complete version” of Vanilla WoW.

3 Likes

tbh I played in vanilla and don’t hardly remember the 10 man straths or 15 man ubrs too much.

So I don’t think this is going to effect me too much but I get why people will be upset.

4 Likes

Uh, look at the comments, it’s overwhelming support for Korak. We aren’t “getting” 1.12. 1.12 is going to serve as the base, with changes to content via phases in regard to the patches.

33 Likes

Instead of making a definitive decision, why not test different options on PTR in the future and look at the feedback.

27 Likes

Hailiaxx, You are not alone :frowning:

7 Likes

Always happy to get an update thank you

I wish we had the earlier av, but maybe 1.12 is better for the bgs health
Except people who want fast bgs for honor just play wsg and ab anyways

3 Likes

So I guess this means we won’t ever get old AV back in retail WoW?

14 Likes

This is the version of AV where the Horde and Alliance just rush to the end, skipping over everything else and never seeing each other. It’s a disappointing battle ground. This was not a good decision.

99 Likes

Disappointing but not really a surprise.

Thanks for the clarification.

10 Likes

A lot of people want Korak, including myself.

49 Likes

See, I actually disagree with that way of thinking…

The only true part to that is the content that 1.12 added… not the changes.
Much of patch 1.12 and some others was actually to make the game less “complete” in order to catch players up to the newer content.

This is the whole reason why we are having a progressive release, otherwise huge parts of the game would be trivial or pointless.

4 Likes

1.12 as base, then a abomination of parts from other patches based on your favorite freatures?

You think you do, but you don’t.

They need to be firm with the version we’r getting, otherwise you’r only proving that J. Allen Brack was right.

2 Likes

Dissapointing but not surprising.

36 Likes

Sounds good, can’t wait!

1 Like

Locking content to keep people from speedrunning classic not a change like asking for an earlier version of AV. Your point is moot.

People need to realize that Korak was removed in 1.10. Blizzard has access to 1.12. We would not get him in the game unless they found an earlier version or reimplemented old systems into AV, which would take so much more time.

4 Likes

1.12 as base, then a abomination of parts from other patches based on your favorite freatures?
You think you do, but you don’t.
They need to be firm with the version we’r getting, otherwise you’r only proving that J. Allen Brack was right.

No… is this the first time you’ve seen anything about classic wow? Read up on the past blue posts, especially the one about the phases that was posted last week.