Alterac Valley Concern

Yea and I’m tired of repeating the reason we lose to you.

This is absolutely bonkers. Citation needed.

1 Like

I would guess alliance would win 30-40% instead of 1-2% if the map was reversed.

Maybe 50-50 but alliance does need unfair advantage to make up for their lack of pvp skill/desire

It is 10% of wins that the alliance deserve, they may be very bad but they are not terribad to the point of losing 99%.

1 Like

That’s what i said.

You need not worry about repeating something you’ve never done in the first place.

I lvld from 20-60 doing mostly arathi Bassin and did some questing in between.

Almost got exalted with them so I’ve played around 200-300 games.

From personal experience we lose about 85-90%. There is no citation or sources.

The only exception was 50-59 Arathi Bassin.

I did 35 games in that bracket and we only lost one.

Believe me or not it is the truth

1 Like

I’m going to make this as easy as it can be understood for your zug zug smooth mind,

As of now in Alliance AV the Alliance has to win 4-5 battles with less people re spawning just to get to the conflict of strife which is supposed to be the middle of the map.

2 Likes

The obvious answer is Blizzard hates the Alliance…

2 Likes

The reversed Map sounds cool and would be telling, Sounds like something for Retail or WoW 2 or Classic + (games that are evolving)

You are probably right.

1 Like

Hmm it’s almost like using stealth and strategy to divide and conquer are a thing that might help alliance win. To bad to many of them are busy focusing on rep.

2 Likes

In related news, a Pittsburgh man was unable to win the Stanley Cup this year while lounging on the couch.

Now here’s Ron Burgundy with the weather…

3 Likes

No, you said that the biggest problem in AV was the map. If Alliance generally lose 85-90%, then the biggest problem in AV is the Alliance, and the map is the cherry on top.

1 Like

What? He clearly should have won. The Stanley cup must be unfair!

2 Likes

No one cares about sub lvl 60 winrate lmao. You should have been specific about that.

At level 60, AB win rate is close to 50% against PuGs, definitely above 30%.

1 Like

There you go expressing your opinions as facts again.

just because you think your opinions are right doesn’t mean they are.

There you go making up crap to smoke screen again while ignoring the real issue, not the first time, but I have had enough of it. I think it’s time for you to take your hard earned place on my block list. Don’t expect anymore responses from me.

1 Like

Doing us both a favor their bud you never add anything of value to a conversation anyway

The hockey commissioner made his goal bigger and the penguins can get to the red line before he can.

1 Like