Alterac AFKing and Non-Participants

so then what would be the difference if I was sitting at my PC, typing to my guild the entire BG… but never moved? would that be and “afk” offense? if I didn’t move or attack/heal something for more than 3 min, the game should autokick you. especially when I have to wait 3 hours to do 1 AV, I report everyone I see. and the “afk” reporting doesn’t always work. there are scripts people use to make sure you never get kicked. also, the “youre allowed to just stand there and do nothing as long as you are not actually AFK” doesn’t make sense. should Blizz have a webcam watching everyone IRL just to make sure if they are in front of their keyboard or not?

Uh, no, you’re not. One look at a ban explanation will tell you “non-participation” is an offense.

3 Likes

The trains of hundreds of bots in the world at all times says otherwise- and frankly, they didn’t care when they lost half the Alliance playerbase during phase 2, they don’t care if they lose a few more due to AV.

1 Like

There have been more people banned for non participation than there have been bots being banned.

Blizzard shows it’s priority

1 Like

I got 1 week ban for it. Blizz is definitely banning people. The real thing is that they need to get alliance to stop turtling and actually play the map. Then people like me would be inclined to participate.

The reason alliance tend to turtle now is because only half the team is actually playing. How do you advance if you are constantly slaughtered? When you sneak by, if you are lucky, the horde recall right away or send teams back…every single time. The issue is afkers and non participants.

AV is a dead BG just let it rest

If they did this there would be no Ally left for Horde to fight…

Not true. I tried to win a game by mobilizing people. I was told, in more than one game, “Shut up and turtle so we can get rep”