Alright Bri, I think I am ready to xfer to the Alliance

I may post on this toon, but I BG on my Ally toons. Join us.

1 Like

Yeah Horde is terrible right now. You can especially notice this if you chain queue a brawl where merc’ing isn’t allowed.

1 Like

Finally just afk’d out of my last horde BG. They are legit terrible. You get idiots on both sides, but horde this expansion seems to be an uphill battle every BG, and they are undergeared or clueless or both.

2 Likes

Alliance is for the old dogs and meta chasers, Horde is for the newcomers (because if you’re just getting into WoW, you’ve never heard “For the Alliance,” but you have heard “For the Horde.”)

Simple as.

Same. I am going Alliance in S3. Im sick of it.
Every IOC horde loses Hangar then the BG
Every BG its the same. Full BIS alliance vs mostly blue geared horde.
Every Ashran is a loss at ROC then a 35 minute grind till we die and lose

Most Bgs horde have 1 healer or less and Alliance has 2-3 or more
Im leveling Alliance toons again today and gearing them as best I can before S3.

Im a die hard horde but BGs aint fun anymore when its so lopsided.

2 Likes

For the Horde…

:cry:

3 Likes

It’s weird seeing this because yesterday I merc’d to get my Wintergrasp win and today I merc’d to get my Ashran win. Seems like Horde perform very well in Epics these days.

Not in my experience.

WHen I go Alliance I win.

I win often as alliance in Regular BG’s. I lose often when I queue as Alliance in Epic BGs.

This is weird because several years ago I lost in Regular as Alliance and Won in Epics as Alliance.

Most of my toons are Alliance. Seeing probably a 90% Alliance winrate lately. Race changed this guy to Horde recently and man, y’all bad.

I assume it’s just that the “meta chasers” all went Alliance this xpac. Pity Blizzard doesn’t do something more about the balance, steamrolls aren’t fun.

2 Likes

Mixed Faction BGs. People say it on the forums all the time, but it’s still never talked about enough. People want faction war? Go play Classic.

4 Likes

I fully agree with this.

“nooo muh lore” isn’t an excuse anymore. Blizz butchered that lore beyond recognition. Let’s focus on gameplay now.

Play RBGs or merc queue?

1 Like

Remove the cc reduction bonus from the PvP trinkets and the population will shift Horde again

1 Like

Add cuter races.

I’ll swap horde in a heartbeat

1 Like

The more competitive/rated players moved to Alliance. They generally dislike epic BGs so don’t queue for them. Flip this when the rated players are Horde.

Maybe you will but the meta crowd chases after small racial advantages and the rest follow them …just because .

Did you at least get stables?

You’re looking at 'em.

Not a furry sorry dawg