Already bored

This new content isle thing. I’m already over it

WoW needs a complete overhaul

The zone is already empty

8 Likes

you got through all the fresh stuff. now it will be back to the same grind we’ve had the last three expacs

next week is the real patch
:cherries:

1 Like

It’s the prepatch. Season 2 starts Tuesday.

2 Likes

“Slow down, life is to be savored!”

2 Likes

You are undoubtedly entirely impossible to please.

1 Like

Still bored tbh. And this game is full of bugs it’s probably in its worst state I’ve seen in a while

Y’all are some of the most boring people around complaining about how everything is doomed because you personally haven’t seen other players around.

1 Like

Well, stop playing… you know you don’t HAVE to play the game…

1 Like

What’s weird is that some people see the bugs, others don’t. I saw one where a “?” NPC wasn’t there. I logged off, back in and he reappeared. I turned in the quest and it was fine.

The other one I’ve seen is that the Tokka hub won’t go into the rest mode so you have to wait 20 seconds before logging out.

That’s it. I’ve done the rest of the campaign, WQs and a delve and haven’t seen any other bugs.

1 Like

I seem to have either a bug or a error on my own side of things with my evoker but when I hover forward sometimes I’ll just dc. Lol

Besides any bug talk, the season just began and I’ve been having a blast in the dungeons and getting some new gear. Got my 2 piece already. Shammy tier set is GOATED

Dunno what type of content you usually enjoy but so far this patch seems a lot like the undermine one except snakes and no car.

We have too much of every thing , too many cosmetic ,too many mounts , too many achieves. Instances feel like we did this before it just looks a bit different .

There was a plyer complaining that not many ppl got AOTC which is suppose to be the point of such achievements , only select few should get it. But the fact he is saying it is because there is so many AOTCS that’s it now part of checklist for you to do rather than being something special .

So yeah we do need a reset or an overhaul

Did you level another character in the other faction? If you haven’t before it might give you a fresh perspective.

This is why I rotate WoW, Final Fantasy XIV, PC and Xbox (Playing FF 1-16 on that) Minus 11 and 14.

1 Like

This was better in BFA when Alliance and Horde had separate story lines. So good.