Almost 1 year from the Community Council...Did it work?

Exactly this, that’s the same with love rocket, when Chimes said:

"Yep, this isn’t fun. I’ve done the event a dozen times a day on my characters before in previous years and probably would be doing it again this year if I didn’t have other real-life stuff going on.

Right now, if you want to maximize your chance of getting the mount, it’s in your best interest to repeat this event every day on as many characters as possible. That’s… mathematically correct, but not a great experience."

Well, His solution for this year was more of the same…Artemisha from the CC did 2 accounts for an extra attempt, that’s the new approach that some players have in mind for next year…During a whole year the reward dev never discussed anything with players. Btw, We’re still waiting for any follow up since February and now Love is in the air is on PTR and 0 changes regarding this drop…I hope they don´t do something like Hallow´s end that introduced a new pet with really low % and Hardmode that only add longer queues.

Its literally a " You Think You Do…But You Don’t", Yes, they’re game developers but their solutions are still providing frustating experiences for a reason and this is the same story with yesterday changes, 0 Insight about that change…you can’t just push a hotfix like that without any context.

2 Likes