Ally u are BAD AT PVP

You’re adorable. We should make babies.

6 Likes

im a guy. but that is on brand for male night elf

4 Likes

I don’t see the problem are you saying that you DON’T think we can make babies? I mean, you’re already crying pretty loudly.

1 Like

just gonna let this ‘humor’ sit here

2 Likes

Maybe one day you’ll learn to laugh. :rofl:

1 Like

Why are you all booing him when he’s right this is solid advice

4 Likes

they are sensitive

1 Like

'cause you can’t fix other people.

You are not a guy. You are a female gnome warrior.

6 Likes

i hope you dont really believe this logic. cuz i have some bad news for you if so

At the character selection screen you have self-identified as a female. I am very tolerant and I respect your choice, girl!

8 Likes

you may be having some online relationships with men. and by the look of your character i can tell you dont care

2 Likes

Yet we have horde on here advocating for same faction battlegrounds. One could be lead to believe that the queues are outstandingly outrageous.

It seems to me that claims on the forums tend to be hyperbolic.

2 Likes

I love anecdotal thread posts.

3 Likes

I’m implying that BG’s are the broken feature.

Imbalanced maps, overpowered racials, unfair class advantages, and a downright absurd ranking system.

What I don’t understand is the problem with Male races in any way.

What’s wrong with Male Tauren?

Humans look crusty, and kinda silly with their attack and crafting animations, but so what?

Why does every Night Elf have to be female?

Again, what’s the problem with Dwarf Males?

I feel like you just have this stigma for male races, and that you’re naturally implying that only the male versions of all of the races have problems playing the way you want them to play.

7 Likes

male tauren have such huge hit boxes, larger agro radius, its a clumsy race/gender for clumsy people.

1 Like

This is why I visit the forums. Thanks all.

9 Likes

Because they’re bad cosmetic choices ofc. The only acceptable one is dwarf, and then you’d have to be playing a dwarf.

Alliance side ofc, the horde men are perfectly fine.

2 Likes

They also have a further reach than others—so their size can play out as an advantage when reaching for that Hamstring or Wing Clip or whatever.

I still love you.

Noggenfogger/Deviate Delight exists too if you view it as that big of a problem.

2 Likes