Ally u are BAD AT PVP

i know u guys were like threw your computers away in 2006, havent even looked at one since, then came back to classic with the same horrible skill set you had in '04 and are still backpedalling and having no idea what to do with your male night elfs and male humans but im gonna try and help you today

in AB (arathi basin) if you see an empty base. you should probably stay there male night elf hunter named legolassx or something along those lines. you are the best base sitter because you can spin the flag even if you are cc’d with your pet.

ok male human rogues. your job in AB is not to be in the team fight or afk at a base you should be exposing weak bases so like if your team goes to BS, you should go to farm or mine and try to sap cap and put more pressure

male human ret pallys, u can be ret. but dont use any of your utility on yourself unless youre alone, if you are at BS and you freedom yourself so you can go auto attack a healer that you cant slow and you die eventually you are a waste of life.

the way to be useful as a ret is to freedom other players, your healer in trouble, your warriors, and throw osme heals and do damage where you can. but in reality you should just respec to holy.

anyway i hate u all ty

47 Likes

Yep, I am definitely bad at PvP. And, thanks to people like this, I’m disinclined to queue for BGs so I can try to get better.

Enjoy raging in your little minigame.

23 Likes

yeah god forbid you take some tough love in your life

someone gives u criticism

you: runs and hides

25 Likes

Ooh, got me good that time. Enjoy that schadenfreude, little PvPer.

Go on, do it some more. Dance for your master.

14 Likes

Very good. You listen and obey. You cannot stop.

DANCE…

3 Likes

can i guess your age

old

8 Likes

Go play horde and enjoy your long queue times.

7 Likes

You can do anything you like… or can you?

Again, again! I command you, and you must obey!

5 Likes

hey legolass

9 Likes

Your descriptions of these characters seem pretty specific. Male Dwarf, Night Elf, and Humans seem to be where your problems are at.

Seems kind of weird to be misogynistic in a video game where you chose to be a female Gnome Warrior for no reason other than to run around doing /giggle.

Maybe play a class that doesn’t rely on other players to actually do something in a bg?

Or just, you know… don’t play a broken feature in the first place.

11 Likes

It’s pronounced Hah-Say-oh.

can u explain what u mean in normal words. dont play a broken feature. what do you mean? male humans and male night elfs are typically associated by many to be played by people who have no idea whats going on, like male tauren for horde

2 Likes

Would you rather my rank 13 rogue tell you to deal with it? Does that make my statement land or are you just gonna be upset again?

3 Likes

is it a male human? because ur rank means nothing besides you played alot

im constantly watching higher ranks just afk at a base. u arent impressing me breh

6 Likes

You seem to be getting tired, little minion. I’ll let you play for a while longer, but don’t forget to have a snack before your nap.

If you are very good and yell at lots of people, Master might check in on you later…

9 Likes

and you are what? 13 maybe 14 based on how you’re talking?

8 Likes

Queue times for Horde are only particularly long for AV. There’s sometimes a 15 or 20 minute queue for AB/WSG, but it’s usually shorter than that, and then mostly instant or near instant for a few games. I’ll regularly do a set of 5 in an hour and a half to two hours, from initial queue to end of last game.

1 Like

why do i have to be 13 or 14, im trying to help you lol

3 Likes

You’re just gonna be upset again. It’s okay you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

w/e u say legolas

4 Likes