Ally of Dragons Quest Not Appearing

I’ve gotten to renown 12 and done the quest to go to Tyrhold, but the quest for Ally of Dragons is not appearing. Alexstrazsa is there and on my minimap it shows that there should be a quest available and to accept the quest to continue, but there is no ! over her head and she doesn’t offer a quest when I talk to her.

It has been like this for me for some time, and I’m currently on Vault: Fury of the Storm-Eater quest to kill Raz. Do I have to complete that to get the Ally of Dragons quest, or is there an error since it shows/says on the minimap/questlog that I can get the quest but it actually isn’t available when talking to Alexstrasza?

1 Like

We are of kin

I too had not taken the quest from the guy offering me fishing quest following me around. For weeks he has followed me. The quest you seek is on one who must take his place. We are of kin.

Same. I just now hit r12 and nothing is appearing but an icon on the world map saying the quest is available.

Just checking in because I’m also having this issue. I just finished getting to renown 12 and the icon for the quest appears, but Alexstraza doesn’t give me the quest.

1 Like

you have to do the quest from wrathion and a little dragon is gonna show up where you meet wrathion after getting his quest that has the quest we were looking for if you have not yet foud it