Ally, elemental shaman lf guild

Raided in MoP, nothing to fancy, just looking for a populated guild to call home for some casual raids/pvp.

Hey there! Is Horde an option!??!?!

I’d love to chat, an ele would be sweet!
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

If interested, please add me on b-net (Saxx#1747) and maybe we can get something going! :slight_smile:

Hey Unkle!

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS and a healer. We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings 8 - 10 pm Tues and 8 - 11 pm Fri EST. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 6/8 EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

I’m not always available for set days, that’s why I’m looking more for casual raiding.

Haven’t played any horde toons so any I’d use I would have to faction transfer.

1 Like