Allumination ~ Stormrage

Boops from your fellow Allumination Officer!

Allumination is looking for a main tank/raid lead to lead up a more serious team of raiders. We currently have a raid team that is 6/10 Normal Castle Nathria with a combination of serious raiders and some very casual raiders . I would like to form two teams so that both serious and casual raiders are able to enjoy the raids. Check out our recruitment information and look me up if you are interested in tanking and/or raid leading a more serious ( not totally hardcore ) raid team :sunflower:Allumination ~ Stormrage

I sent you a request: Onlynyans

Just got home from work and accepted

We’re super awesome and friendly…we would love to have new people join us!

Yeah what I said…only from a character actually in the guild lol

Allumination is a guild where busy adults can come to relive the time where lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart, we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing about in another 15 years. Contact Seagypsy#11785 We are 9/10 Normal Nathria & looking for a second tank for our raid team , heals & dps welcome also :dizzy: Allumination ~ Stormrage

Can confirm that this guild has long lasting friendships - been friends with Raven for about 8 years now (prior to WoW we played Rift together).

Officers are great too! We are always willing to help people, just shoot us a message! <3

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods
Where’s the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds
Isn’t there a white knight upon a fiery steed
Late at night toss and turn and dream of what I need
I am looking for a Main Tank/and/or Raid lead to help us with progression , we are 9/10 in Normal and 1/10 Heroic & wanting to finish up Normal & progress in Heroics . Great guild filled with wonderful people . Come have a chat :sunflower:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/allumination-stormrage/645062/31

And now we’re 10/10 Normal and working on Heroic! Come join us!

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods
Where’s the streetwise Hercules
To fight the rising odds
Isn’t there a white knight upon a fiery steed
Late at night I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need
We are looking for a few folks to join us in Heroic progression, we are 6/10 Heroic & 10/10 Normal. We need a mage, warrior, demon hunter & death knight (all others considered and welcomed ) Allumination ~ Stormrage

I am friendly, crazy in a good way, an altoholic, and can confirm this guild is bomb af. :wink:

I need a hero
I’m holding out for a hero 'till the end of the night
He’s gotta be strong, and he’s gotta be fast
And he’s gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I’m holding out for a hero 'till the morning light
He’s gotta be sure, and it’s gotta be soon
And he’s gotta be larger than life
Larger than life
We are looking for a mage, warrior, demon hunter & death knight dps & monk heals for our heroic progression . All others considered & welcome , including casuals ^-^ Allumination ~ Stormrage

Come join us

Allumination is looking for a Raid lead for when the new content drops ( and for current content) We got a late start with Castle Nathria & are 10/10 Normal & 6/10 Heroic . We have a great group of people and are currently full on tanks for our raid team & looking for dps & heals Allumination ~ Stormrage

We’re a guild where it feels like family and we are always down to help one another!

Allumination is looking for some heroes to help us slay the digital dragons :dragon_face: We are rebuilding our raid team for the upcoming 9.1 content. We need a One Main tank/off tank , A Raid lead & more (all considered) Thank you for checking us out & please feel free to reach out to chat . Allumination ~ Stormrage

Bit confused Räveñ, you state:

“We have been around for over 15 years in various gaming platforms, 6 years in Wow retail prior to Lich King”

How were you around for 6 years? Retail Classic launched in Nov 2004 and Wrath launched in Nov 2008.

1 Like

Dumb blonde , bad math ? :upside_down_face: But actually thank for pointing that out as I have used this ad in forums for over a year and no one ever noticed that for me to correct .