Allow Druids to Use Consumables In Form

Devs, seriously. It’s so frustrating to have to powershift a potion. I lose my energy and also waste mana that I need in order to do something as simple as drinking a Free Action Potion. No other class in the game has this issue including Meta Warlocks and Boomkins. I can’t even speak to NPCs without getting shifted out of form.

6 Likes

No thumbs then no drinking from bottles

2 Likes

I’ve never seen bears and cats hold bottles or food properly. Unfortunately your lack of thumbs is not a priority.

You don’t have opposable thumbs until you get panda bear form in MoP.

Okay now that you mention this, this is weird that it’s not a thing.

Please expand on why it is frustrating to use a macro to power shift.

Protip: it actually isn’t frustrating at all.

Kidding aside. It is pencil and paper plagiarism. :wink: They made druids pretty lame in D&D. There are a ton of limitations, and one restriction blizzard kept is that you “lose your ability to speak or take any action that requires hands is limited” while in form.

At least you can shift whenever you want and as much as you want. I remember when I first found that out about WOW’s druids I was ecstatic. The shapeshifting was so much fun in WOW…. But talking and item use is limited, it’s annoying but….

Like the wise Chaim Topol always says “TRADITION”

Never seen a bear or a cat wear a backpack with 800 chunks of ore in it either, yet that is possible.

Wait I’ve seen seen a Troll or a Gnome now that I think about it, neither of you guys can play those races now.

Is the complain because there is a delay between shifting and you want to do it instantly? So pop a heal, use the whatever ability i a form to heal and pop a healing potion on top of that? I guess there would not be a huge timing difference to do it but don’t druids have it that they are immune to stuns or something in certain forms?

It’s frustrating because I have to A) Use mana on the consume B) time the consume usage for when I’m low on energy and before a server tick to not waste energy

Anything else?

So you have to press a button at the correct time. Very difficult, much hard, my zug brain cant handle it.

sorry. cats and bears do not know how to drink potions :expressionless: that’s a humanoid thing. you are a druid, you transformed into an animal, spirit and body. Learn the lore.

hahaha good troll

anyways.

Fanny paxk