Allot of old races are getting updated... we seeing an allied race?

covid kinda gives them a valid excuse.

The selfie cam really was a pile of mess.

Or, you know, the lawsuit revealing they’ve been goofing off at work for years?

3 Likes

It’s hard to use COVID as an excuse when one of their main competitors released nearly twice the content at a much higher quality than everything we’ve gotten in Shadowlands, to be fair.

Now, the internal frat culture issue is possibly a decent reason because I can’t imagine working when half my coworkers are drunk and trying to feel me up.

3 Likes

The title of this thread makes my eye twitch.

1 Like

ill say that also contributed yes. probbably more then covid tbh.

Tovi you know how dumb i am.
i disabled that tool you gave me to auto spell check since it kept bricking me.

1 Like

Not in next expansion ,maybe later on that would be too much.

1 Like

Eh? I don’t remember giving you anything.

And I don’t think you’re dumb.

1 Like

I think more customizations for base races including body type presets (fat, muscular, lean, etc) would probably cut down on most of the new race demands; obviously something like Tuskar or centaurs excluded…

There’ just a ton of things they could do with core races/ARs to flesh them out, for example Fel/Felblood Orcs and less hulking bodies for Warlocks. Both of these make sense.

Manari Eredar skins and less roided body shapes for Draenei with a short quest chain like the Darkr anger skins to explain how the Manari decided to rejoin Draenei society, etc.

1 Like

How about normal races? Why do you want a grind with it? Allied races suck… But I’ve expressed this in another thread.

/Wave

1 Like

it was years ago and on another demontune i left at 50. it was Grammarly.

idk dude i think they rock. more mounts, more tabards, more transmog.
base races deserve priority. most def.

I think unlocking a race to play kind of breaks the fourth wall like a race change or faction transfer. The game is acknowledging that you’re working towards playing another toon.

Just a small nitpick.

WoD was a massive leadership failiure as a whole.

The concept was good, but the team wasn’t led well.

I would disagree because youre working to add another armed force to your side narratively. The ability to make a new character from those additional forces is just natural progression of logic, despite many other such races being unused thus far (taunka, gilgoblins, etc)

Seeing as Murlocs are a bane to everyone they should be neutral like Pandas.

1 Like

There should be a grand parade each allied race gets added then.

Most likely? Probably none, but I can tell you what races would be most consistent and/ or desired by the player base.

Horde

• Stonemaul Ogres
  • Revantusk Forest Trolls
  • Dire Trolls
  • Taunka
  • Naga
  • Eredarei (Red Draenei)
  • Body Type 3 & 4 Forsaken (Upright Spines)
  • Body Type 5 & 6 Forsaken (San’layn)

Alliance

• Silver Covenant High Elves
  • Stillpine Furblog
  • Wildhammer Dwarves
  • Frostborne Dwarves
  • Vrykul
  • Lightforged Undead

YESSSSSSSSSS
/10characters

In light of Dragonflight, the most likely AR’s would probably be Tuskarr for the Alliance and Centaurs for the Horde.

Personally before more allied races i think they should do another character model update like they did in WoD. some of the models are starting to look a little dated with some like nightborne hairstyles being really low quality textures. same with some human hairstyles. they could add more customization options at the same time as well

Cough