Allleged Drunk War vs Rank 1 Boomkin (le meme)

Just for fun bc the commentary was amusing :upside_down_face:

you know what now that i think about it i donā€™t think iā€™ve ever seen a warrior that wasnā€™t a gladiator

heā€™s on 2 something

Too many fotm rerolls in SL for sure. This is the first char I ever made back in vanilla, theresā€™s been some rocky times recently, Legion s1 before 9.1.5, bfa s2 if you couldnt get full heroic at least absorb gear, 2nd half of bfa s4 after the cns defensive vers nerf. Kyrian spear dmg is a bit over the top, but losing spell reflect functioing like ground, overwatch, 3 sec intervene brought most covenants within reason. Venth s1 and kyrian s2 are the only wars i think need to be toned down.

Sorry legion s1 before 7.1.5 I mean, when they removed echo slam and gave us that stupid mortal strike 3 stacking nonsense, felt awful to play and was like objectivelly a D- for the melee

Wow nice a warrior/mw team beating a double dps team.

2 Likes

I wonā€™t take anything away from you, you guys got a good thing going, but I truly hope I never queue into you again. Iā€™d pistol whip myself knowing I have a 10 minute arena ahead of me, win or lose. xD

Who the hell plays Boomkin in Arena? Isnt that for RBGs?

They got what they deserved.

Alsoā€¦LOL ā€œNo pressureā€. Nice sandwich to eat later in the match.

1 Like

Not always demoniclilly died in like 2-3 mins Iā€™m just allergic to thorns obvi

Most of the resets were killg rattling mage and waiting out cds bc its hard to find a clean window to stay out long enough to actually kill without eating a convoke to the grill and flopping. Was babysitting rudar bc i saw him as the more dangerous one I was waiting to go priest from the beginning

Anyways the videon is just for fun and its more of a self roast than anything idk his camera or chat didnā€™t pick up but they were all calling drunk too, dunno i though it was funny (more his commentary to his chat than my edits)

2 Likes