Allistaire - Connection issues

I am also getting disconnected (WoW51900319) every 15 minutes or so - the world freezes, and I can still move around, etc. - then disconnected. I actuvely try to avoid the guild page now if that’s the problem - I have disabled guild chat, all the chat channels, etc - but I am still disconnected quite often.

1 Like

Hey Allistaire,

I moved you to your own thread since the other one was specifically for players having guild chat issues, which is a somewhat rare bug. Your situation would be unrelated if it’s happening with guild channels closed.

If you’re still having this problem, please create a WinMTR test which catches a disconnection. You want to restart the test every 10-15 minutes until you catch one of these problems. Once you’ve caught one red handed, run the test for about 5 more minutes. This will let us look for problems between your house and our servers which may cause this.

If you have problems with posting it due to a link error, go ahead and copy paste this into your next post, and replace “WinMTR goes here” with your test.

~~~~
WinMTR goes here
~~~~

Surprisingly I’m still having the same problem on the PTR. I’ve been trying to log in to my 120 DK (who is in Nazmir) and getting disconnected every time I try to log in. Note: The loading screen becomes unresponsive for about 10-20 mins and then disconnects me back to the Email/Password screen.