Allied races in Pre-Patch

Ok so, with the rep change coming in for allied races and such, if you already have the required achievements for said race when pre patch drops, will the race just automatically unlock? Will I have to get the achievements again? Or will i have the quest to unlock them pop up? id hope for a dev response on this so i know what to do rn.

2 Likes

I believe that all you’ll need to do is the associated achievements but there will be no reputation requirement. If you’ve done the achievement associated with an allied race, for example “You are now prepared” for the Void Elf you can now start the quest.

From the Wowhead article.

All Allied Races will be easier to unlock in the Shadowlands pre-patch. The requirement to hit Exalted with a related faction has been removed, leaving only the requirement to complete a related series of zone quests.

The requirements to unlock Allied Races in Shadowlands will be:

So ill get the quest to recruit them on patch?

1 Like

Yes I think so. If you’ve done the other requirement, the achievements above, you’re good to go :slight_smile:

I have the achievement ready for war with my alliance character but i didnt get the quest to unlock the mag’har orcs. Do i have to be a certain level to get it or do i have complete the achievement again with my blood elf?

What lvl do i have to be to unlock the allied races?

The quest should generally be given where the notes say to pick the quest up. For Alliance at the embassy - sorry I don’t know Horde equivilant. But one Alliance race is bugged and cannot be gotten and a second Alliance race is bugged and cannot be gotten if you had already done the Embassy quest and only needed reputation. Horde may have some similar issues.