Allied races for cash

So blizzard when do you think your going to implement a way for me to pay cash for the reps? Instead of doing these daily chores. Kinda like a character boost.

Hopefully never.

5 Likes

lulno

2 Likes

You can unlock them like everybody else, your majesty.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I hope never. The cash shop is fine where it’s at; it doesn’t need gameplay things added to it as well.

1 Like

Just like IRL where you can’t just walk into a college/university and buy a degree (they expect you to earn one), here in the game they expect you to earn something too.

So, as others above me have said… never!

Maybe MMORPGs just aren’t for you?

1 Like

I’d honestly pay $100 to play as a vulpera rather than this rep grind stupidity.

Or you could save $100 dollars and just grind the rep and get a free Vulpera for enjoying the game.

2 Likes

I am not in any capacity enjoying this grind I am going through right now, and on a “fake characteR” to boot… it just feels miserable. I can’t relate to the story, I don’t care to even get involved because it feels like a fake sham of a character… it really is burning me out on this game.

Seems more likely that they’ll just remove the requirements at the end of Shadowlands. By that point it will be very old content that no one wants to farm just to unlock a common feature.

We could go back to a time when we had to wait every other expansion to buy 2 races, or buy 1 expansion and get access to a plethora of them through a series of perquisites. Which sounds better to you?

You’re befriending that race, learning their story… that race doesn’t know “Fartingbear the shaman” nor what he’s done so why would they trust you much less ally with you?

(I can see that you’re posting on a character with heirlooms, but with no other point of reference, that’s what you get for this discussion)

If you don’t want to do the prerequisite quests then you don’t want those allied races.

I will never understand the “I don’t want to play the game to play the game mentality”.

3 Likes