Allied race ideas for 10.0 and beyond...hopefully

The Eredar would be best on the Horde for that reason, and to be the opposite to their cousins on the Alliance.

1 Like

Ok. The visual of a bear on a camel made me laugh out loud.

Well, I thought eredar would make a good Alliance DH race since they would have their own starter zone.

Shouldn’t be lore breaking since there are so many eredar in the Legion. They had to have figured things out.

Oh 100%, they would make beyond 0 sense for Alliance.

Honestly I’d like to just see a completely new race. Nothing in game now, something absolutely new with new lore. Although I do like the idea of some of the races in game now made into allied races, I’d much rather see something we’ve never seen before.

With that said though I’d really like Sethrak and Botani. I do wonder though how the Botani would look in armor. I’d also like to see Blood Troll. I don’t think they are a good customization option because I really like the build of the female more than the playable troll races currently in game. I guess if they implemented body sizes for us then Blood Troll could be a customization option.

2 Likes

Yes, I think they should go horde (I like the argus ones better then outland ones imo.)

Please check out my post on half elves;

I think half races is perfect to take inspiration from tolnar from ashes of creation, with choosing which triats you want for the charecters.

yup

yup

can’t decide horde alliance on this.

Like the northrend ones?

nah

nah

sure

2 Likes

Based on my own personal preferences, I’d like to see the following races playable, organized by faction and alphabetical:

:japanese_goblin::trident: Kelfin
:cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre: Ogres
:cut_of_meat::tiger2: Saberon
:wine_glass::bat: San’layn
:meat_on_bone::crocodile: Saurok
:ox: Taunka

Alliance:

:shark: :fish: Ankoan/Jinyu
:parrot: Arakkoa
:moneybag::sparkles: Ethereal
:honey_pot::bear: Furbolg
:snake: Sethrak
:axe::eagle: Wildhammer Dwarf

Currently what I can think of off the top of my head. Would make my day to see these races playable. Hopefully with more character slots per account, too! :smiley:

6 Likes
  • Horde:
    • Ogre
    • Mok’Nathal
    • Taunka
    • San’layn
    • Gilgoblin
    • Dragonmaw Orc
    • Forest Troll
    • Saurok

• Alliance:
    • Jinyu
    • Broken
    • Furbolg
    • Wildhammer Dwarf
    • Man’ari Eredar
6 Likes

I hope we do get them!

1 Like

You forgot fel orcs…

Neither of you want Spikes ?

2 Likes

Fel orcs don’t have enough spikes.

They need more spikes to honor orggrimmar’s architecture.

They’re full of Spikes.
Hair = Spikes
Beard = Spikes
Body = Spikes
I need more !

So…if we start from BC onward…

BC: Arakkoa (both low and high borne options just as cosmetics)
WotLK: Taunka, Tuskar, High Elves (Silver Covenant was a thing) heck, could get the Nerubians too!
Cata: Quillboar, Gnolls, Ogres, Firbolg
MoP: Hozen, Jinyu, Klaxxi, Mogu
WoD: See BC, nothing really new here
Legion: All this was was demons really and nothing really living on Azeroth
B4A: Still need the Sethrak, Tortolans, and the sea goblin dudes (god I hate Nazjatar without flight, why must the maps be designed to be so unpleasant without it?)
SL: Honestly don’t think any of the SL races should be made allied races due to the anima dependancy and how that couldn’t really be fulfilled in Azeroth

Also: noticed how I didn’t list a faction? That’s cause I think the hard lock for race/faction needs to go the way of the Dodo as the factions have worked a ton with each other, and we are supposed to be ragamuffin adventurers, not leaders of a given faction so we should be able to pick and choose who we work for!

2 Likes

This, so much this.

Let me know when their chest, legs and arms petroud spikes!

Tbh Eredar always strike me as something that make way more sense for Horde. They hate Draenei, they give the Horde a reason to get involved in Draenei-based storylines in an increasingly faction neutral setting and I feel like orcs and forsaken would be much more forgiving of eredars’ fall to demonic magic.

They should be the next Alliance DH race.

3 Likes

And for Horde, Fel Orc DH :fire:

2 Likes

Sorry but I’ve always wanted Zandalari Demoniacs. :stuck_out_tongue:

The lore is there, Blizzard just has to pick it back up.

But also for Fel Ocs. :nerd_face: