[Alliance]<Missunderstood> Welcome to social members

Missunderstood is always looking for more friendly faces to join us in Shadowlands!

EDIT Currently raid team is totally full! Watch this space for openings.

Summary

~~We’re a one-night-a-week, Sunday night raiding guild shooting for AotC each patch. Raid starts at 6:30 Pacific and runs until 9:30 (that’s 8:30 to 11:30 server time). We have a solid core of players with deep roots, having raid lead experience as far back as MoP (and playing experience back to BC!).

For raid we have tanks sorted out, and a few dedicated heals. Need a flex healer, otherwise DPS specs please. Would especially like another Havoc DH.~~

Offspecs in all classes and roles are always welcome for Mythic+!

ABOUT US
We’re adults-only and low drama, and have members from all walks of life. LGBT+ welcome! We have a friendly Discord complete with memes, cat pictures, TTRPG talk and goofy personalities.

If this sounds like your sort of group, message me on Discord at Woogz#7277
(Note: Raid and raid trials will resume when Nathria opens up. Until then, get cozy with the crew!)

I’d love to join! I also have a few friends that need a guild most of us with playing experience back in Vanilla. Are ya’ll pretty active? (Currently in a super dead family guild)

Misunderstood is 1 s in there

unless it’s a pun, if so classy!

It is a pun! Original founder was a Warrior tank back in the day.