Alliance warmode pvp quest gives ilvl400

I guess you ran completely out of things to argue about the actual subject of warfronts then, considering the entirety of your post is now complaining about Uldir or raids.

Can’t say I do not understand. You were on baseless grounds to begin with. Moving on then.

You sound like you should join my guild, friend.

You’re actually going to try to flip the conversation when you forgot what you even posted before writing that? You’re a hilarious one that’s for sure. You backed yourself into your own hole. You did only get one thing right though in this entire thread and that you’re worthless to even try to have an argument with.

So please, “move on”.

1 Like

Ah. I was wondering why there are skeletons everywhere and why I get gang ganked every time I step out of the great seal.

Funny you say that and act like horde didnt get the first warfront at the start of the expansion. Hmm horde got a free 370 for the first raid. Oh i guess you also want everything before alliance right?

… being first in Warfront rotation (which Alliance was for Darkshore) is a lot different than easily obtaining near endgame gear weekly, every week just cause.

Yeah except now we have to deal with even more alliance camping everything because they now get heroic raiding gear from the newest tier for killing horde players. :roll_eyes: