Alliance war effort box is awful

3g
2 netherweave
5 water
and a scroll of protection V

42 Likes

lol

Imagine thinking it was going to be not awful.

42 Likes

That’s a lot better than nothing.

35 Likes

It’s up?! I’m going to go BG! I’ll take all those extras for having fun in a BG! Here’s one more ally in the queue, gonna get me them loot boxes!

15 Likes

OMG it wasn’t 400G and a stack of Shadoweave Cloth!

39 Likes

Truly a pathetic tribute for the Buttgod.

5 Likes

Wow… I was actually hoping (for y’all) that by “currencies/badges”, they were referring to bonus Honor and maybe a Badge of Justice or two. Was this just from one, maybe it varies?

7 Likes

You’re getting something for nothing. You punks will complain about anything… get off my lawn!

12 Likes

Isnt it repeatable?

2 Likes

Lol man I hope this isn’t what blizzard thought an “incentive” was.

Imagine blizzard gathering at headquarters thinking 3 gold and some random cloth was going to open the flood gates for alliance queuing.

28 Likes

wait ur getting 10 gold for doing a bG. 2 gold per water mote

5 Likes

Let me play the “benefit of the doubt” guy here.

If you start high, you can’t really back down without a lot of outcry. In order to find the right level that is truly an “incentive”, you have to start low and inch up until you see the amount of “takers” that you are looking for. Maybe that’s why they are doing it for a week so that they can find the tipping point.

8 Likes

Have to win the battleground and you get garbage…hard pass even if we are winning more than we lose. I’ll keep mining and not BGing bliz.
It literally needs to be 10 ore or herbs with some gold pots and scrolls and not contingent on a win to get people to move from open world farming to BGing on the alliance side. If it has to be a win then it needs to be 30 ore or herbs with a chance at gems and flasks. Everyone alliance side who wants honour gear has it all ready so it must be financially better than what we get in our average 15 minutes of open world farming or you are just wasting everyones time to say “Well we tried it and it didn’t work…we don’t understand why all the alliance are transfering off pvp servers or quiting the game.”

7 Likes

Is it though?

More like 15-16 if that scroll was str or agi.

2 Likes

wow, wtf. All useless stuff. I was hoping for better things.
The gold is less than what you get from normal world quest lol.

3 Likes

Yea like a primal might right.

For real i would boost right now a druid if it was primal might lol

I expected nothing and I’m still disappointed.

21 Likes

A real incentive would be boosted honor. No one is going to queue up because of these “incentives.”

9 Likes

The materials is as expected, I at least thought they would throw in some bonus honor or bg marks.

1 Like