Alliance want to cross-faction group

And a lot more people are contradicting you rn that you’re sorta side stepping. I quit during wod cuz obviously. But the only place I’ve ever seen alliance out pop horde to this day is rp servers

1 Like

People can make up whatever “alternative facts” they want but it doesn’t change what happened in WoD.

Brewa has no evidence whatsoever to back up their ridiculous claims whereas plenty of evidence has been provided proving them wrong.

7 Likes

:roll_eyes: Alright bud. You’re free to think whatever you want, but you’re basically fighting a one man war in this thread atm during near prime time. It’s probably safe to say your opinion isn’t a very potent one.

6 Likes

Ah, then let me handle this in a way that seems like it might get through your head: no one is really asking for the stories to be united unless it makes sense, like it does in Shadowlands, what people are asking for is the ability to group cross faction in some way, does it matter if alliance are going in to say Black Rook Hold to recover Night Elf treasures and Horde are doing so to deal with a traitor?

Actually, from what I recall, Darian Morgrane is in charge in the Maw with Jaina as the information person and advisor. Jaina is just the first we rescue and I don’t recall being with just Jaina much, if at all, it was always Jaina with Thrall, Jaina with Darion, Thrall alone, or Jaina, Thrall and Baine.

4 Likes

Feel free to check out a thread about Merc Mode’s history if you’d like to see some corroboration.

I get it.

The problem is that even with faction “separation”, Blizzard’s instinct is to write an Alliance story and shove it down the throats of the Horde.

If Blizzard could actually treat the Horde with some respect for a change, I might be open to this idea. But we need higher barriers between the factions, not lowered barriers.

Horde want to cross-faction group, too.

4 Likes

Meh. Both faction stories have sucked for a while man. Like Sylvanas going full ape?!? Naw it’s all meh.

The issue is the player base has hit critical mass. If you want faster ques and games you have to go horde. That’s all there is to it. They needed to suck up their wallets and offer free alliance xfers and stuff ages ago. Just implement it permenantly until factions were more balanced.

Too late now though. Time for cross faction play.

You’re EXTREMELY stuck on your revisionist history of what has happened in the past, huh?

2 Likes

Last June…

9.0 guildies: Why don’t you go Horde and continue raiding with us over there?
Me: I have a feeling they are allow us to group cross faction down the line so I will see you guys again anyway when that happens.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure as long as faction transfers cost $30 they’re not going anywhere, but I fully support the idea.

It’s just funny that in Classic, the Alliance is crying because Blizzard implemented same faction BGs to alleviate Horde queue times, but in Retail they are begging Blizzard for cross-faction groups. It’s okay when the Alliance wants something, but not when the Horde does.

Who are you surveying / speaking for here? I played alliance on classic and myself and all of my peers agreed xfaction bgs were the only way for classic PVP to move forward.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t really compare the two that’s moreso because classic players are concerned that changes will alter the classic experience too much with modern changes.

1 Like

No, on the Classic forums, the Alliance are upset because everybody plays Horde.

I’m aware of the issue I used to play classic up until the horde became too much our server (Herod) became 100% Horde because so many horde transferred here to PVP. I still stand by the statement the situations are not the same.

Thrall was less impactful in Cata than Tirion was in WotLK.

“Oh but see Tirion was neutral!”

Uh-huh.

1 Like

if it means more groups being formed, then I’m for it

what I wouldn’t like is my char being randomly morphed into something else for gameplay

but on the other hand if you mix up humans and orcs in a group … well that’s game breaking. yes, don’t make fun, it is. it’s no good.

I don’t really know the solution.

…why would the Alliance surrender to themselves? They already run the Horde via the council. Or, did you actually think they represented you?