Alliance. Time to Boycott AV

Talking big on a alt

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but this is just :rofl:
I mean, I’m not disagreeing, I’m laughing at how bluntly you put it.

2 Likes

Since I’m right all you can do is attack the avatar. Loser.

3 Likes

Struck a nerve?

7 Likes

You do, of course, realize that battlegrounds are cross-realm.

9 Likes

Horde’s objectives due to their queue times are much simpler than Alliance’s. For Alliance to have a worthwhile AV, they need to attack and get the game over ASAP. For the Horde, it is the opposite. Farm as many HKs as possible and complete every objective. Defending and defending hard is always going to be much easier than attacking, here and in RL.
It is simple logic. Plus don’t forget, AV is not PVP, as Horde used to always claim, when they lost in vanilla.

6 Likes

Yes, please boycott it. Because not all Alliance will and it’ll just make the queue times better for us.

Edit: jk. Mind is backwards today.

1 Like

Refute the argument or move along padawan.

Sad part is i am pushing rank 8 and I see people higher then me running into the mountain side or afking in the huts under SH.

7 Likes

I ran guild back in the day and I hate to say it, but he is right.
I had a load of single moms in my guild, many of them nurses.I loved it.
But some of them could skin you alive with their abilities to play their class, so they weren’t all bad.

3 Likes

There are a few nooks and crannies that i search because 100% of the time there is someone hiding in them…they’re not “afk” just flat-out giving up instead of trying.

Did you hear anything about offensive blink aoe + frost nova?
Could be a game changer son.
no worries , I will show you one day in AV

Just be glad we all got our Rep Grinds done before spergs ruined it for everyone. Now they get to slog through the long grind alone.

2 Likes

Alliance Wins: 22 (10%/10%)
Horde Wins: 198 (87%/90%)
Left before match ended: 8 (4%)

Was already there, and I can thank premades ditching and leaving us with sub 15 players for upwards of 8 minutes; plenty of time to wipe us near Bal and setup a ‘kill box’ at SHGY.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m over 40 and a mom, too. Nothing wrong with either of those things. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I did this today. Apparently, I needed a nap.

;(

Said the mage as he ice blocked

2 Likes

heh,
Well , I mean, that’s a part of the show right? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

none indeed.
I wouldn’t have traded their company for all the best raiders in the world.

That… Isn’t how that works?

1 Like