Alliance-Thin Kultiran toggle option

Would be cool if we could toggle from big Kultirans to skinny Kultirans in the new Shadow Lands character customization options. Kinda of like the Orcs can toggle there postures. Would be a cool addition.

10 Likes

No it wouldn’t. You can’t punch people for knockback and be that skinny.

Goblin and Gnome warriors said hello.

6 Likes

It’s different. They’re compact.

1 Like

No it’s not.

These small bois carry incredibly big weapons.

5 Likes

Bugs bunny meme
No

Sure you can it’s a fantasy game my friend ;), hey we have Gnomes walking around as fury warriors carrying two 2hnders.

Also skinny Kultiran would make a good caster/rogue.

5 Likes

They should implement a LENGTHY, extremely time-consuming quest line where you can grind exercise quests for your Kul’tiran in order to lose the weight.

Eating any food resets your progress.

3 Likes

Imagine losing like 75% of your body mass by going to the magical barber shop. The small Kul Tirans aren’t just slim, they are also a lot shorter than a big Kul Tiran.

No way it’s going to be a thing.

I support this!

1 Like

Im in support of this, if you’re going to represent most Kul Tirans as smaller, then it should be an option for players as well. Not to mention they let Worgen have normal Human models too, even if its only outside of combat so I see no issue letting Kul Tirans have the option to pick the Stormwind model. Only thing I see standing in the way of this is being able to pick apart Stormwind humans and Skinny Kul Tirans, like in PvP a Horde player wouldn’t know what racials a human had until it was shown via racial or class restrictions, and I know blizz wants you to be able to tell whats what at first glance (hence why they dont like neutral races)

Why does it matter?
The overweight look offensive to you?

it looks like an ogre

Yes, please. The people so opposed to the idea amaze me. More options is bad apparently.

1 Like

:thinking:

Are you trying to be realistic in a fictional fantasy game with disproportionately corporeal elves, talking foxes and dragons who change their appearance at will?

Not sure if this is real question but, no to your question.
Thin Kultirans would be a cool addition to the game as just a toggle option.

Fits the rogue caster etc