Alliance side of earth fury

Myself and a friend are looking to come to a realm where we can assist in either joining s guild and or making a guild for goals for 60 raiding, non elitist -

this realm alive for ally or fairly dead for tbc right now ?

Not sure if you have started here already, but our alliance is very alive haha

As a Rogue, you should have few problems finding a guild. That said, the people here are great, but the RLs and GMs here collectively suffer from what I like to call BFA Mentality; in other words, treating every piece of end game content from Naxx progression to ZG idol runs like it was a Mythic+ raid from retail. I used to have a raiding Tankadin here who was mostly well regarded by the people, but was on the guild treadmill for the better part of a year because he would be recruited as a tank, then asked to go DPS, then demanded that he respec Holy or no more raid invites. All without ever seeing him tank anything more than MC trash (and many times, nothing at all in a raid).

I transferred him to another server where he routinely tanks in AQ40 and occasionally in Naxx. As I said, if you are maining a Rogue or any other meta class/spec combo, you should have no problem finding a guild. The people here are some of the nicest around (except for UD, they are all smoking some pretty janky stuff and will gank you on sight), but you will have a hard time finding a guild that isn’t run by elitist meta slaves.

I boosted a horde on Earthfury (since I haven’t played horde since MOP) and I’ll say it’s the most balanced ratio I’ve ever seen on a server.

Edit: I’m late on this post, but should answer questions for those who are peaking around server forums.