Alliance Resto Druid Seeking Raiding Guild

Alliance, ( Obv ) looking for a Raiding guild ( Willing to transfer today or whenever )

I am 7/7 N Uldir , I have done Heroic Uldir ( some bosses ) but, for some reason it is not showing up on my procession bar.

My BTAG is, Meoowch#1413 ; I do know how to do all fights on mythic and heroic, I have done my reading, and watching on the fights !

Hopefully I can fit in somewhere, thank you for reading :slight_smile:

Is this you?
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/aerie-peak/Meoowch

Because there profile link attached your avatar sends people here
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/alleria/Meoowch
which is a page that doesn’t exist.

You might be tempted to say, “how many Meoowch’s can there possibly be?” But considering that there are at least 2 other Tinkerizmo’s in the world (a name I thought I totally invented) it’s possible there’s more than 1 Meoowch too.

Take a look at Pensive’s recruiting threads

and

I’m not sure if 356 qualifies for the Heroic raid team but we are very willing to run mythic + and help in other ways to get people to gear up

Server: US-Dalaran
Faction: Alliance
Focus: Semi-Hardcore Raiding and Dungeons Heroic/Mythic/Mythic+
Raid Days/Times: Monday & Thursday 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM Eastern
Raid Group Progress: For Uldir we are 8/8N and 3/8H, looking for people to progress
Recruitment Status: We are looking for any DPS and healers
Discord: d iscord.gg/pn7gucJ (Be sure to let someone know you’re there!)

Recruiting for BFA!
**Current Goal:
Our recruitment is intended to support the numbers necessary for heroic raiding and to welcome more people to our incredible group of gaming friends, even if they are not heroic/mythic focused. We always have someone running mythic+ dungeons and we always have a laugh.

Heroic/Mythic Raiders:
Our raiding goals are simple: striving to bring our best every raid night but staying true to who we are. Our raid environment is non-abrasive, fair, and positive. We’re looking for progression-minded players who have the willingness to work as a team, help their fellow members, and support the guild so that everyone can meet their own end-game goals. Attitude is everything. If you’re interested in running Mythics, we want to hear from you!

Normal/Casual/Social Members:
It’s not always about raiding and we get that. Non-raid, and non-WoW events are also planned, ie. Halloween contest in game and angry birds!

Who We Are

FC offers a unique environment that fosters community in raid, guild–and across multiple games. We value teamwork, fairness, positive attitudes, and seeing our goals achieved. We value an environment that does not impede on our competitive members’ agendas, nor force unrealistic expectations on players who have a more carefree approach. Regardless of your focus, you’ll never be looked down upon by other members. Our focus is a progression-oriented atmosphere, while still putting an emphasis on community relations.

Why Join Us?

Because whether your enjoyment comes from raiding, pet battles, PVP, or posting dank memes in our discord–we have the same values.

Additionally, we offer:

Strong Teamwork
Diverse, Positive Environment
Open, approachable, engaged Leadership
Community Events
Active Discord
A Mongo
100% No Drama, No Toxicity Tolerance
What are the members like?

Mature – The kind of atmosphere a fun-loving adult can appreciate, without being exclusive of young adults.
Laid Back - People who like to joke around and have fun with the game and each other. Even the more competitive ones aren’t elitist and like to have fun.
Respectful – We’re nothing without it.
Helpful – Willing to share the knowledge they have with newcomers. We do have a number of competitive players who value theorycrafting to give the most for themselves and the group.
Raid-Competent – People who are committed to goals and each other, reliable but understanding that RL comes first, raid aware, show up on time and prepared, able to receive criticism and use it to better their performance.
[li]Social – We’re not all raiders and that’s okay. Good people who don’t raid have something to offer and gain from our guild.
Would you like to know more?
You have a few options:

1. Contact a leader in-game:
    Recruitment: BTAG: Shiroiyoak#1261 (RL)
  2. Connect with us on Discord d iscord.gg/pn7gucJ (Be sure to let someone know you’re there!)
    Message us on Discord!
    Joe91#5399