Alliance -Re-Roll Looking for Guild

• Not on this toon though. The character I made is not in my list to choose from.

I am currently looking for a casual but active guild. When I reach max level on the warlock I made, I would love a guild that loves doing M+ and other things together.

I do not want to be in a guild that is just looking to boost number but actually wants people to join in and explore content together. I am not a big raider (was in the past) but am not apposed to light raiding when I get my character to that point.

I am currently leveling an affliction lock but will probably level a druid as well.

I am an older than average player with adult children and have a twisted sense of humor at times. I have been playing this game since early Vanilla and have always enjoyed the social aspect of it the most.

Reply here or send an in-game whisper or mail to Demorta if you think I may be a good fit for your guild.

Thanks.

Edit to add: Even though I have re-rolled and am starting from scratch, you do not have to worry about me begging for gold or anything like that… I am pretty self sufficient in that aspect.

1 Like

Kysynn,

Sounds like we would be a great fit.

Guild & Server: Move Slightly ToThe Left - Lightbringer - Alliance

Who Are We?
Move Slightly ToThe Left is a very active casual social Guild gearing up in Shadowlands, and currently looking for people.

We are a mix of chill players including New players and Vets looking to help new players learn what WOW has to offer. Our Guild was created to give everyone an opportunity to learn.
Our Vets strive to guide new players through content they may not have been comfortable with before opening up more of opportunities to enjoy everything WOW has to offer.
We strive to maintain an all inclusive, Chill Vibe, and at the same time focus on our ultimate goal; enjoying the game of WOW and all the content it has to offer.

Our Goals and Requirements:
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

GM - LittleDille
GM - Castalia