Alliance or Horde best for PvP?

Nope, you don’t. It’s pretty toxic on the Alliance side right now.

1 Like

I would have to agree with Graff; however as I said, I am curious to hear how others experiences compare to mine.

Larger pool of players on horde side, you have no idea what unbalanced is -_-

I mean communities in the literal sense of the new communities feature.

Me too. There have been several that I’ve been a part of and, for the most part, they are ghost towns. The ones that are active tend to have a ton of trolling going on.

1 Like

No there is not only Horde have this option due to longer Qs. If alliance had longer Qs then they would have it and Horde would not.

Depends on what you’re looking for:

• Do you want the shortest queue times? Go alliance
  • Do you want to team up with the absolute best? Go Horde
  • Do you want to play against the best to get better? Go Alliance
  • Do you want to have the best arena’s team? Go horde

With alliance you should have more opportunities, but may be overwhelmed. With horde you have better team up options.

I’d play alliance honestly. Sitting in queue for 10minutes every BG alone ruins it for me.

I’ve found this to be very server group specific, on my server group (Terenas/Hydraxis) the more toxic individuals seem to be on horde. So I don’t really put too much into assuming about either faction as I can group with awesome people regardless.

:confused:

10d … 10d … 9d … 7d … 4m …

I don’t play both factions. I am a Horde player. But from what I can tell on the forums, which is only the slightest of indicators, Warmode is for Alliance and BG is for Horde. Now I’m pretty sure the realm grouping might play a part in that also which I am not current on.

From my past experiences I would say that if your doing BG’s then it’s gonna be hit or miss with the group you get into. I’ve been in some that we just jelled and where hitting on all cylinders and plowed through a BG. And then I’ve been in others where it feels like there is maybe one or two other players that know what they’re doing and everyone else doesn’t.

Best advice would be to make a 110 trial toon and try a BG. Not sure if that’s possible on those 110 trials but if it is I would do that and see if it’s any different then the Alliance. The 110 isn’t going to get you into a max level bracket BG but it’s the closest you’ll get without leveling a Horde toon or faction changing.

I dont get what you are trying to say my friend.

The Majority of my toons are still Alliance. I took my hunter first to try out Horde once again.

This has been quite annoying!

Thanks for your advice. Thats why I took my hunter first as a “test”

1 Like

you get more bonuses as an alliance and shorter queue times. I think that is worth it generally.