Alliance opinions 8.3 spoilers

“…Fool me three times, shame goes right back around to you.”

2 Likes

Anduin:

5 Likes

One of the few Alliance-race characters who seems like he actually would be comfortable hanging out with the red team.

2 Likes

hmm, I notice these are a really good example of the “Anduism” effect, in which Alliance leaders tend to echo or straight copy the message that Anduin has going because they don’t want to bother to write more complex stuff for the rest of the Alliance leadership

Some of these leaders in particular should not be so easy and willing on the Horde I believe, it’s a bit weird how forgiving they are considering this happened before already

10 Likes

You know it’s bad when Velen seems like one of the more leery ones. He acknowledges that this is a chance for the Horde to reinvent themselves, but that there’s no guarantee they’ll choose peace.

Velen gives a vague, noncommittal, inaction-wrapped-in-wisdom response. More at 11:00.

4 Likes

Velen did sort of say a lot and yet say nothing.

I’m reminded of Amy from Futurama.

Fool me seven times, shame on you. Fool me eight or more times, shame on me.

Seems appropriate.

Cool to see Baine there as an envoy of peace. He’s already made plenty of headway in that direction for the Horde. That’s good because they’re likely going to need the Alliance’s cooperation going forward.

All the responses and whatnot are pretty much what I expected from the Alliance. Valeera’s new updated model is nice to look at.

It’s all pretty okay I suppose.