Alliance opinions 8.3 spoilers

Agreed, Moira’s personality has been sacrificed on the altar of Anduinism. Unlike Jaina, there is no reason why Moira is suddenly so toned down and reasonable other than writer fiat.

He’s home!

10 Likes

Someone edit a collar around Baine’s neck and Anduin holding the chain connected to it.

27 Likes

Yay, Baine’s finally where he belongs.

26 Likes

So who leads the Tauren now.

I would say nearly dying to Varian and being castigatedby Kurdran did wonders for her. Hell, if anything I dont actually want to throw her into Ironforge’s lava anymore.

Anduin is the reason she’s even alive and able to rule anything. She also has nothing to lose in supporting Anduin’s peace.

5 Likes

I appreciate Muradin Bronzebeard.

8 Likes

They really have gone full bore with presenting Valeera as Anduin’s right-hand-woman in BfA, right down to being his swordbearer.

I don’t mind it really. I always liked that she was a free enough agent to deal with both sides, but she really is the Wrynn family’s woman at the end of the day.

3 Likes

I just hope she has more personality than being his yes man. He could use someone who isn’t afraid to smack some sense into him when the need arises.

7 Likes

Thank you puppys, here are you headpats.

:wave::dog:

Nothing about alleria, umbric, tularyon or veressa?

also… i expected a little more from velen… but alright.

3 Likes

Yay headpats! Thank you

4 Likes

I wonder what the views on Quel’thalas will be at this point. Will they still try to get them into the Alliance? Are they corrupt in their eyes?
I don’t think any of them would risk starting the 5th war to make it happen though, outside of corruption.

1 Like

Did Magni get Fearbreaker to smack Moira in the head? Cause how else would she start spouting nonsense about mistakes on both sides?

8 Likes

Healing and rebuilding will be hard if you don’t have any place to do so…

7 Likes

The mistakes on the Alliance side were not hugging enough Horde.

2 Likes

Oh no, I figured it out

The mistakes on the Alliance side were not pushing the advantage after offing Rastakhan in order to preserve the moral high ground!

But it’ll probably “We shouldn’t have killed Rastakahn, because murder is wrong!”

5 Likes

Because both sides did make mistakes. The problem is BfA had the Horde perform massive ones over the Alliance and now Blizzard is trying to very awkwardly even them out in order to help justify the peace.

8 Likes

I got you, puppies.

Jaina

muradin

tyrande

13 Likes

Thanks anya! :hugs:

3 Likes

Valeera

Shaw

Falstad

7 Likes