Alliance on Arugal are soft

Stop running and waving and start attacking.

2 Likes

Horde Arugal are soft, safety in numbers always. Sorry that basic math escapes you.

3 Likes

yeah the groups of horde are retared, or u get a lone 60 1 shotting 30’s thinking he’s awesome.

would be cool to have a dishonorable badge that does nothing but indicates to other players whether they should be put down, because of their behaviour. ha.

2 Likes

“wow why isn’t that one ally fighting all seven of us?”

4 Likes

Oh look at me. I’m a level 60 who is so big and tough I only attack level 40 characters who are levelling. And then spam the ‘g o t o r e t a i l’ in say chat.

Yeah I know it’s a pvp realm but ganking someone 10+ levels below you isn’t pvp

Haven’t all classic oceanic PvP servers snowballed into horde majority?

It’s an authentic part of WoW WPvP. Always has been since vanilla.

It’s better than them being hard
 :thinking:

Why isn’t this in the classic forum?

This will be fixed when Dsihonorable kills gets added. It usually bring down gankers numbers.

I guess the complaining then switches to “blizzard fix faction imbalance, i cant play coz im ganked all the time”
 or something similar

There’s no oceanic classic forum

horde on arugal are not soft at all, your rank 14 warr Bis whine and cry after he tried to turtle my wsg and still failed and lose after 3hrs wsg session! (i was not even br1 honor cap yet) that kid is worst than my 5 years old nephew! how can he log on my svr make lvl 1 alliance and talking smack to me and beg me to afk out during 1 hr and 30 mins! was telling me i lose and we need to give up! when we got the first cap and wining at that time! at the end we still beat his 5 man turtle team while some horde afk out over n over again during those 3 hrs! imagine how sad that r14 Bis warr is
 he is the one who turtle us and still log on and talking smack to me while i am still not gonna give up and win in the end! you are lucky that it only 3 hrs i wish it was 6 hrs wsg! understand this you are in the same bg with me! i have never afk out =p