[Alliance] [Myzrael-PVE] <Egyptian Lotus> 18+, recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding/leveling, casuals also welcome if not interested in raiding

Chriller, just made the character on Myzrael!

1 Like

This is AEmazing btw (sorry swapped chars)

1 Like

It’s all good. I’ll hit ya up once the server opens.

@Mokro We would love to have you as well. I’ll message ya once the server opens.

Hi there! I’m looking for a classic guild & think you guys might be a good fit. I plan to play a disc priest & enjoy healing. I ran a guild back in Vanilla wow & would be able to be an officer if needed.

We could definitely use some more healers and those willing to be officers. You would make a great addition to our guild. I’ll hit ya up once I make it past the queue.

I’ll wsp u once i get in. Emmadahl is the name i’m going to use.

1 Like

Sounds good, see ya soon. Fingers crossed that the queue wont be too bad.

Do you have a discord, group battlenet chat, or guilded site set up?

1 Like

Currently just discord. I’ll send ya the invite once the servers up.

Sounds good!

1 Like

Great! I’ll see you in game. Hopefully the queues wont be long :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fingers crossed, but I’ve got a feeling its going to be at least an hour wait unless some of us are lucky.

1 Like

haven’t seen you on yet Warick. Plan still the same?

1 Like

Just created the guild. About to message everyone.

Went with Ilustria as name

Guild has been created and everyone that’s online has been invited. have everyone else added to friends list for when they log in.

currently in Queue hoping to log in soon. See you soon

1 Like

Thankfully the queue’s aren’t that bad. Glad to have ya.

I’m looking to join a raiding guild. I started playing too late to raid in Vanilla, but I raided all through TBC and Wrath on my OG hunter. I quit WoW before Cata dropped and I’m really looking forward to doing Classic raids! My main is currently a hunter for the nostalgia but I’m willing to level a Healadin as well.

Hello!

Look im going to be strait with you, my career really comes first, and this is my hobby. I dont expect to raid often, unless a slot needs to be filled. Or something and I have the time. Im honestly looking for a community to join that has the option to need fillers at some point. Its going to take me awhile to get to 60 as I want to level as a holy priest. I want to experience the game like I did back in the day. I think it will make me one great holy priest though when I do get to 60. Anyway, ill farm for the guild etc. help people out, and just be a positive vibe in the guild!

Im so excited to play this game again, holy crap.

Best, Shandralyse, and ofc im a dude playing a night elf female priest.