Alliance lock lf weekend or morning raiding guild

hey all, looking to get back into raiding. just built a new comp and want to get back into raiding.looking for a weekend raiding guild (saturday and sunday) or morning during the week and a stable home for the future love to do pvp mythic+ and all kinds of things in wow. been playing wow off and on since vanilla. if you have any questions feel free to ask here or hit me up Paullyd88#1573.

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey Mortikai. My guild Errant Venture is currently 9/9 H BoD and 2/2 N CoS working to start heroic progression. We are a group of adults who understand real life happens and we just want to get together, have fun and kill some bosses. We have two raiding teams which are Lemme Smash who raid Saturday 7-10pm and Sunday 2-5pm Eastern and Saucy Puppet Show who run Wed/Thur 8-10pm Eastern. We’ve been successful every tier so far with getting both teams AOTC. Both teams are looking for healers/dps. We also have a small core of regulars who do mythic +'s. If this seems interesting to you feel free to add my battle.net Merria#1755.

Hey there, This might be what your looking for!

Located on Frostmourne

Current Progression: Normal/Heroic BoD Cleared. 1/9M 9/9H 1/2H

Timings: 11:30AM AEST Sunday Afternoon (9:30PM EST Saturday or Sunday 7AM Indian Time)

What we need: DPS! And Maybe Healers!!

If you are looking for a raiding guild but can’t make the commitment to 2-3 day a week raids. Then Season Zero just might be that friendly raiding place you’ve been looking for. We always Raid on Sundays, That is generally when everyone is free. We are looking for anyone who is willing to spend at least 4 or 5 hours on Sunday raiding. We are very a casual guild and alot of our members spend their time helping each other out. We pretty much get AOTC every tier plus a few mythic bosses. In addition to the Sunday raids, we sometimes also do alt runs and achievement runs. Mythic Plus groups also run throughout the week… If you are interested please msg either Me (Pythadin or Battle Tag JWhite#11410) Or our two Guild masters (Eidyia or Errorgon)

Sunset Riders, a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other. We are on Moon Guard.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time, CST.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Thursday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301

my goal is to get into a mythic progression guild

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with a goal of completing mythic content while it’s current. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current Crucible progression:

2/2H (AOTC week 1, haven’t tried mythic yet)

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
7/9M (69 pulls for Mekka kill :stuck_out_tongue: )

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS (prefer mage, warlock, spriest, moonkin, ele shaman…)
1 healer (any class considered)

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116