Alliance LF Casual Raiding Guild

I have played WoW practically nonstop from its launch in 2004 until just before the release of MoP in 2012, when I took a lengthy break. Around 2014, shortly before WoD, I returned, and have played nearly nonstop again ever since.

The character I’ve “mained” has changed here and there over the years, but the one I find myself always going back to is my Holy Priest. That is what I enjoy playing most. I have healed raids such as Molten Core and Black Temple. In WotLK, I focused on my warlock and raided everything from Naxxramas to Icecrown Citadel. During Cataclysm, I decided to main a hunter, raiding up to and including Firelands.

Upon returning at the end of MoP, I found myself struggling to get involved in dungeons. At this point, I did not have a guild to run with, and most of my friends had stopped playing or weren’t interested. I was on my own. Knowing nothing about MoP’s dungeons or the boss fights, I feared I would only slow groups down, maybe cause wipes, and get myself kicked. So I never queued for anything.

I don’t remember what my excuse was for avoiding dungeons in WoD… or Legion, or BFA, or Shadowlands… although, I did make attempts during Legion, and it didn’t go too badly. Dragonflight? I tried a dungeon or two. Nobody died, but it felt weird after about five years of doing zero dungeons.

Anyway, that’s another story for another time. My point is, with the exception of Remix, I haven’t taken part in an actual raid since Cataclysm. I miss raiding. I miss dungeons. I miss learning fights, defeating bosses, and getting sweet upgrades. I miss being part of a guild that cares about each other.

I may enjoy playing a Holy Priest, but I also excel at Affliction Warlock. I’m also really liking my Mistweaver Monk and would love to learn to heal dungeons and raids as one. I’m pretty flexible.

That being said, I am listing my current availability below, just in case there is a casual guild that raids during these times. This will be in Eastern Time.

Sundays - 4am to 7am*
Mondays - 2am to 7am*, 3pm to 12am
Tuesdays - 4am to 7am*, 3pm to 12am
Wednesdays - 12am to 7am*
Thursdays - 4am to 7am*
Fridays - 4am to 7am*
Saturdays - 4am to 7am*

* - I may be able to stay online longer if needed.

If you feel I may be a good fit, please get in touch with me. The best way to reach me is via Discord. My name there is nevadadimitri.

P.S. Don’t let my current guild, I Came I Saw I Quested, dissuade you from contacting me. This is just a guild I’ve been using for storing materials and such. I can leave it at any time.