Alliance LF 1 or 2 night raid guild

Hello,

LF a solid guild to raid with one or 2 nights. Preferably Mountain time. My main is Frost DK.

Fell off the Wagon is currently recruiting for members. We raid 9:15-12:15 MST Sun/Thurs and are 10/10 N, 1/10 H right now. We are smaller right now and are short some dps right now to raid as a full guild, but we always raid. I just have to pug some DPS each time. If you have any questions i would be more than happy to answer them!

Hello!

We are the Heroic Raiding guild on Stormrage, PugLife. We are a small (11 raiders) but tight knit group of adults that enjoy playing this game for fun. PugLife is a fairly casual raiding environment where we prioritize fun with friends over hardcore mentalities. That being said, we get our AOTC every raid tier and will address performance issues if they are holding the group back. While we do tell our raiders that until those performance issues are fixed, you may be asked to sit from raid, we’ve never had that problem arise because we’re happy to work with you on how to improve in your class!

Here are some of the other details you’re probably dying to know.

Raid times: T/TH 10PM-12AM EST (Server time)
Current Progression: 3/10H
What are we looking for? 1-2 dps to fill out a 2-3-9 comp. All good players will be considered but we could use a mage, DH, or boomy.

If you’re concerned by our progression, I’ll be transparent and say we are rebuilding after an old guild merger gone wrong. Unfortunately, there were issues the two guilds could not reconcile and we parted ways. We have had our core raiders change roles, in some cases, so we have spent time gearing new toons/specs to better our raid. However, we are fully heroic ready now and are pressing back into progression!

If you’re looking for a friendly raid environment with people who understand that learning and mistakes are all part of the progression process, let me know! We also make time for M+ and do our best to help people maximize the loot they’ll receive from their vaults each week. Some of us even participate in a free to play Friday event where we play other games together. We are a community waiting for you!

Add me on battle net for more information or just to chat.
Godeo#1447

Big Facts (Alliance - U.S. Proudmoore) is looking for progression minded players who want to receive AoTC and push into Mythic Raiding. The task and purpose of Big Facts is to foster a community of raiders who want to clear content on a light 2 raid night a week schedule while maintaining standards for skill and class knowledge.

Current Role Needs

• All

Requirements:
Required:

• Must be at least 18 years of age*
  • Have prior AoTC or Legacy Heroic raiding experience.
  • Have an understanding of your class and spec.
  • Have a PC and internet capable of consistently running World of Warcraft
  • Have the time and dedication to make raid nights consistently.
  • Have a 190+ ilvl
    ** = Those who are above the age of 16 but below the age of 18 can request to join and obtain a wavier from an Officer.*

Preferred (In addition to above)

• Have prior Mythic raiding experience
  • Have parses for the current or previous raid tiers with your current class

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Friday 5:30 - 9:00 (w/ possible 30 min extension) PST (U.S. Los Angeles/Proudmoore Server Time)*

** Note that the guild may run optional Heroic splits or Alt runs in addition to this depending on raider availability and content requirements.*

Application Process:

• Quick interview with guild officer
  • Trial period based on performance (maximum of 2 weeks), trial waivers available for those who can produce relevant logs and demonstrate class knowledge in the interview.

Contact for Application or Questions
Lockrael Recruitment Officer: Lock #12410
BigBoy Guild Master: OffSeeker#1965
Discord: dKVBCH7u (this is the last part after the /)

Hello, I’m raid leader for an AOTC-focused raid group out of Blade’s Edge. We’re looking for some solid DPS players to join our roster and raid twice a week (we’re Mountain time too!). I’ll leave the details below, but if you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to hit me up on Battlenet or Discord.

Also, we’re starting our raid week tonight (Friday, 12th) if you have any interest in joining us. I feel like jumping in and seeing what we can do is really the best way to see if we’re the fit you’re looking for.

Good luck with the search!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

is an AOTC-focused Heroic Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 N and 1/10 H. Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant.

We’re looking for a few more solid DPS players to join our team. We have open spots for Demon Hunter, Shadow Priest and Mage, but good players that enjoy their class and play it well are absolutely welcome.

• We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)
  • Raider Atmosphere: Laid-back, Adult, Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, Pro-teamwork, Anti-Elitist, and prefer smaller raid sizes (15 max)

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

If interested, please contact me via Real ID @ ChaosWhite#1873 -or- in-game on this character. Our Friday raids are open to newcomers, so come check us out and see if we’re what you’re looking for!

Recruiting on proudmoore for a heroic team, mostly west coast adults with real world responsibilities:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-purplexity-proudmoore-aotc-focused-9-11pm-pst-wth-raid/867641