Alliance, it’s ok to back cap in korraks AV

yeah.
make those lazy npcs walk!

I hope you know that reporting as AFK does nothing, because I’m not AFK, so the game won’t kick me? And I do leave PvP to those that want to PvP. That’s why I’m doing the PvE objectives.

Nope. If enough people report you as AFK you will get flagged as a bot and need to engage in PvP to deflag else you will be kicked. If enough people report you, you will be insta booted from match, regardless of what you are doing.

Leaving PvP to those who wanted to PvP would mean not queuing up for a BG in the first place. Either guard a tower or grave yard or don’t queue. As I said, you are just selfishly ruining it for 39 other people.

As I said. Nothing but contempt.

Quick loss is more XP than a slow one, so if you predict the outcome is a loss that’s the best way to play. I play Horde but I understand the mentality.

Not me, Horde wins at least 95% of the ones I’m in, which is fine by me, I’m leveling Horde alts as we speak. Super fast matches, super fast leveling, Alliance still sucks, as much as I like playing as them, they aren’t very good at Alterac Valley.

OMG YES TO THIS!

:cookie:

2 Likes

Literally been removed for back capping bunkers when playing as Alliance, among other things. Better to just afk in a spot no one can see me on a map, and if anyone tries to get you removed for it they get removed instead because can’t have people doing the right thing!

I absolutely HATE PVP with a passion, yet I’m using my army of Horde alts to level with. Not much PVP happens anyway, just taking out commanders and doing mostly PvE stuff.

I pay my monthly subscription, I’m playing within the rules, I don’t care what YOU think how I or others should play.

Alliance won’t ever win on a regular basis, luckily it’s a limited event and it doesn’t matter anyway.

2 Likes

I don’t care what you do horde side. Horde do not need everyone to be doing their part to win. Horde can all sit in the mines for all I care. But if you play Alliance, play the objectives. Cap towers, cap GY, kill commanders.

Your $15 dollars should not entitle you to screw over the other 39 players on your team.

People probably thought you were AFK in base turning in quests. Its unfortunate. People to trigger happy, and not aware enough to realize the bunkers had been capped. Taking a flag or killing commanders should give you some protection against this.

Is a shame really.

id guess 75-90% of folks in the BG are just there to farm XP, the most effcient way to farm XP is to spam matches, 2 losses equal a win (give or take) so you have to win in less than twice the time it takes you to lose.

Alliance can lose in 15-20 minutes easy.

Can Alliance win in 30-40 minutes? Consistently?

Come on now, we got ppl in the starting area before the gates even open sharing mine quests and talking about capping Korrak so they can lose faster… let’s face it, most ppl are in there for the XP.

That said, I see tons of intentional AFK in base, but pray you don’t have to piss during a 45 minute turtle for 30 seconds at a graveyard or the dummies will kick you asap.

1 Like

After coming back from a turtle? Not really.

Most Alliance can’t even manage to take more than one objective at a time uncontested. You expect them to be able to push back the horde, push the GY, hold it while holding the Horde back? When unlike the IWB choke point, Alliance get no hard chokepoint down south? Closest we get is IBGY chokepoint. Which is wider than a hotdog down a hallway.

there’s no such thing as getting “flagged as a bot”. :roll_eyes:

Call it whatever ye want. But people can be flagged and booted from match despite not actually being AFK. You even have testimony from someone in this very thread of that happening to them. And they were playing the objectives.

But whatever. Play the semantic name game. :roll_eyes:

Probably not, but I’m odd - I play there as much to enjoy it as to XP alts in it.

I wouldn’t queue if there wasn’t a sweet, gorgeous, limited-time mount. And Blizzard designed it to be obtained for PvE players like me too, by giving badges for turning in the rams or doing other PvE related objectives, so suck it up, sweetcheeks. And muster up the courage to post on your main, you coward.

Whenever my Alliance teams back cap in AV it turns into a two hour turtle. With this event, it’s actually more beneficial to lose quick and requeue (Alliance only takes 1 - 2 minutes) than turtle and possibly still lose.

I earned that mount pretty easy without doing most of those PVE quests. Only ones I picked up were capture a tower and a mine, kill boss. My character that I got the mount on was at 75% when he hit 120 (he started at 110 and 0% for Korrak’s).

1 Like

Why would I post on my main. You aren’t. Besides I want some separation between what I say and my guilds reputation.

If you don’t want to play the objectives, then don’t complain when you get booted for not fighting with the group.

Ya. I’ve earned it on dozens of characters. And only quest I did was the tower one. Its not too hard to earn if you play the objectives and win.

1 Like

Roglach if you spent as much time fighting horde as you do posting you would probably single handed defeat the horde in AV.

Is Roglach your main? Besides I wouldn’t be calling anyone in a forum a coward when you’re the guy taming rams…

2 Likes

it’s about as far from semantics as one can get.
reports will make players either idle, or removed.
neither of those things flag people as bots.

that’s their posting character.
perhaps you shouldn’t be telling people to “post on their main” while you’re posting with a classic character. :roll_eyes:

1 Like