Alliance Is Now the Supreme Spooky Evil Faction

Alliance has demon goats, tentacle void elves, dark side sith dwarves, terminator gnomes, fanatical candle loving Draenei, werewolves, and undead spooky night/void elves

Meanwhile horde has undead … but we got them too with our dead elves. You have your fel green orcs, but our red demon overlords committed waaaay more genocide than yours so haha

In the words of the greatest and most evil person I know:

Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb

6 Likes

spoopy

2 Likes

purple*
that’s just voidist of you

1 Like

I had a brief hilarious vision of draenei acting like kobolds even as I knew you meant the Lightforged

6 Likes

Ma’am you literally have a slimy octopus coming out of your underarm trying to shake my hand. I stand firm on the tentacle comment

5 Likes

I love a good space balls the movie reference.

4 Likes

We really cannibalized the whole evil schtick the Forsaken had going on, huh? Too bad Blizzard will never do anything cool with that.

Just remember every time you’re stuck in combat, it’s my evil machinations.

2 Likes

Nothing says scary like a space goat candle jihad.

You no take floating candle!

4 Likes

Alliance was always creepy. You just only now discovered it.

3 Likes

Don’t forget Undead Werewolves!

Hi :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They’re not evil but it’s the most corruptable faction if someone went rogue or a sinister influence reaches them. :octopus:

2 Likes

I’m not corrupted it was my decision

2 Likes

I don’t know…. I think you’re looking to “upgrade” my beautiful pound of flesh into mechanical parts. I don’t want my bear bum to turn into a toaster oven. I like it just the way it is

1 Like

Alliance always had gnomes, the most creepy lawn ornament in the history of man.

Nothing has changed.

4 Likes

Technically the newer Gen of dks are half alive.
Which is why they can benefit from well fed and sleep.
they just don’t need to eat

1 Like

I never thought I’d live to see the day when the Alliance would UNO reverse my evilness back onto me… my god what have we done!?

Since the Horde are now the good guys, this hurts.

3 Likes

Oh, I thought you asked for hot buns? :robot::thought_balloon:

Our definitions of creepy or creepier are different since I always found Gnomes creepy and then Mechagnomes even creepier, add to it the model reworks and yeah so to me Alliance always had the more creepy or creepier stuff.

2 Likes

I’d be interesting if Blizzard ever capitalized on it’s Dark Alliance within the Alliance.

Worgen - Cursed Humans
Dark Iron Dwarves - Evil Dwarves
Void Elves - Eldritch Abomination Elves
Mechagnomes - Mad Scientist Gnomes
Eredar - Corrupt Draenei

2 Likes

they hate us cause we’re purple

1 Like