"Alliance has strong characters, Horde has strong faction feel"

if you want to play the villians play horde, some of us dont like when favorite characters get villian batted

1 Like

What world do you live in that someone who has to do something not considered morally correct is automatically a villain? Morally grey exists for a reason even if we’ve memed it to oblivion in regards to WoW.

8 Likes

world of warcraft, there are literally 15 years of lore, lol you are blind if you think that if someone does something as bad as sylvanas wont get whats coming to them

1 Like

Morally black != morally grey.

1 Like

There is no greater hero (in Marvel) than Doctor Doom.
https://imgur.com/gallery/WApXu

2 Likes

Damn the F4 movies do not do that guy justice.

3 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/KmwTkvf
When faced with Wakanda’s god who can read minds and kills liars, this was the result.

2 Likes

Most of Metzen’s preferred characters are Alliance, tho. At least the ones he talks about in public.

11 Likes

These people should pick up a DnD book and do some reading. There are other alignments that the Alliance can fall under besides Overclocked Lawful Stupid(Good). Something else would be nice.

6 Likes

so the horde commits genocide and instead of delivering her to justice, they support her war of extermination.

i am so sorry bruh, but the horde is as much rotten as she is. blizzard made it that way , not me.

i wish others horde leaders actually did something other than stand by and do nothing.
but they are all tainted now.

No, it was anduin who we are talking about, they easily could hace find a diplomatic solution.
they just needed to not support sylvanas.

this is precisely my point.
they didn’t really show any resistance at all.
at least they did kinda showed it with garrosh even in early cata days.

but this time they were all like drones without soul.
for example of course that someone like baine would never support it, but he
is like… there… doing nothing.

not expressing much of a voice at all. same with the rest.

5 Likes

Yeah like they could have Anduin’s release of Saurfang come to light and cause him to lose all credibility as the Alliance moves towards following someone else’s lead or the humans dethroning him as king entirely in revolt. Also have someone point out the stupidity of letting the High King function like a warchief in light of Sylvanas.

2 Likes

Let us say Saurfang’s release becomes public knowledge, why would people suddenly turn on Anduin when his strategy worked and the Horde once again divided, thus costing less Alliance lives in the long run?

Also, Anduin doesnt function like Sylvanas, for one we dont have that cult like Blood oath guiding us.

1 Like

If someone look objectively at what happened, sure. OTOH, it is ripe for use if someone slips in a few half truths and maybe even a plausible lie.

1 Like

Because a risky play working out doesn’t mean it always will. He released a war criminal and clearly would do it again, who’s to say it’ll go so well the second time?

1 Like

And Tyrande let Saurfang walk free when she had the chance to kill him because she thought it would benefit her and her people, I wonder what would happen if that were to slip out as well? While there is always a risk, the risk paid off in the end, in both their cases.

While true enough, that is kinda why Anduin has SI:7 and generally people who would rally to his cause. Even if say the defias were to decided to lead a rebellion, he has the backing of half a dozen kingdoms ready to help keep his throne.

Are you expecting me to defend that? It was stupid too. He was the key instigator of the slaughter of her people.

3 Likes

I’m saying that the person who might most likely have an objection to releasing Saurfang, Tyrande, is probably one least likely to use it against him. And if it did become public knowledge, Anduin can claim it was a strategy to defeat Sylvanas, which ultimately worked.

1 Like

This is a Strawman and a Black and White Fallacy.
No. The Horde protected the Horde’s citizens because the Alliance was coming to destroy them.

The ladder of which I sure as hell don’t feel that way.

They should have ripped Sylvanas’ #### head off of her body and served it to the Alliance on a ####### plate and returned all the taken nelf territory. Oh, but we neeeed to put the ‘War’ back in ‘Warcraft’! But with a peacenik like Aunduin leading one side, only an act of monstrous psychopathy would push him to act, and of course the Horde look monstrous so obviously the must also act that way. Even though their story since WC3 has been all about them overcoming their past and trying to redeem themselves…

11 Likes