Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

Glory to the Alliance!

Sounds like world pvp happened in warmode.

Is it fair when it’s 40 Alliance v. 1 Horde? 
 nope.

but that is what Horde told us Alliance a few months ago when the situation was reversed.

2 Likes

My post was pointing out the flaw in the system. That alliance turn off war mode once they get their item. Nowhere did I complain about World PvP happening. In fact I haven’t missed a single World Quest due to PvP. Shard hopping to a horde dominated shard isn’t difficult.

Not really sure what your post was trying to achieve here.

Yeah its pretty ridiculous that they still have the “outnumbered” buff and are clearly not outnumbered and we don’t have anything. I haven’t turned off warmode since launch until this patch because of the buff.

1 Like

Looked in my mailbox for the “free” gear
 didn’t find any.

Think some of ya’ll need to stop being so melodramatic
 Free gear
 So if you’re a Mythic Raider, then all the gear before Mythic was free too, you only really ‘earned’ it when you completed the hardest content available. Please
 bunch of pre-adolescents caring way too much about what others get for THEIR time.

3 Likes

'Member when Alliance were crying because Horde got their “Free” 370 Warfront piece first? I 'member.

OP faction changed to a human! ROFL :joy::joy::joy:

FIX THIS BROKEN GAME BLIZZARD I DON’T WANT TO SEE IT DIE

1 Like

Not to mention human finish a rep grind with ~4200 less rep needed!

so on top of 30% benefit to azerite/gold/WR/and exp isnt enough they get a free 400 EVERY WEEK for camping FPs to kill afk people? they favor the Horde you say? hah

2 Likes

Are you trying to land yourself a vacation?

Idc, it doesn’t impact my ingame life. Are you threatening me?

I believe the difference is between “players just keeping warmode on because that is how they prefer to play the game” and “players being strongly incentivised to turn warmode on for a short duration of time whilst in a group”

Sure, people may have been obnoxious before creating wPvP groups but they weren’t incentivised to do it, now a group of people are actively being encouraged to participate in negative behaviour.

LOL!
No seriously, the post is hilarious.
A raid team paid 15mil gold to transfer their accounts over to Alliance to cash in on both a free 400 piece from WM and then another free 400 piece as Alliance are fortunate to also be attacking Darkshore.

You pretend like it isn’t an issue, but it is. Entitlement has gone too far in this game.

To be fair, if we all got a vacation it would probably be for the best with the state of the game and where it’s going.

1 Like

He’s being petty and trying to retaliate because i just said on a thread he made “see ya next week op!” Idk if he knows it or not but his topic had no less than 5 flags on it. Hence my words. He’s trying to threaten me i suppose.

early on I was complaining about horde camping me in war mode. Seemed like everywhere I went was just horde raids camping WQ’s. When you start playing the game pretty much exclusively in warmode you realize that your personal experience cannot be used to make generalizations about alli/horde wpvp behaviour such as ganking and raids. It goes both ways, took me a while to realize that.

Yes, quoting myself, to say it appears Limit has proven me wrong.

1 Like

Respect for putting it out there yourself.

World first guilds will have access to an unlimited number of 400 items by doing mythic 10s next week. So this really doesn’t matter to them.

1 Like

In spite of all the outrage over gear now and back when 370s were a thing, how big of a deal is this really for the VAST majority of us? Probably not very, I wager. I know we all like to get our panties in a twist on the forum for good fun, but this is a bit much.

The same logic could justify people getting titanforges over that level. The point is that having access to guaranteed higher gear will always help out, even if it only really makes their M+ runs easier.
It clearly does matter to them when guilds like Limit are spending 15mil gold to transfer their raid teams to Alliance to profit from the WM and Darkshore rewards.

Literally takes no effort to get geared now. Anyone can be heroic / mythic raid level geared. Even if you log in just once a week.