Alliance gets FREE ilvl 400 weekly!? What the!?

Uhm…why would this cause guilds to faction transfer? The running contention forever has been hat horde racials are to strong of an advantage. This 1 extra piece of gear per week is supposed to make up for that?

Seems…unlikely. Unless the feedback on horde racials was just whining all along.

So like 20 people?

I don’t mean that as a dig against Alliance, it’s just all this talk about “top end” players switching for racials of all things (the abilities not the physical appearance even) is just silly, and a bit sad.

3 Likes

and yet a bunch of previously alliance guilds have followed there example.
or did you think that magically the mass majority of top guilds and players all just magically selected horde?
that somehow when flipping a coin the top end players all just magically landed on horde?

5 Likes

Ah well. Still won’t help them kill anybody unless they are in a giant group.

4 Likes

I suppose we just look past the previous warfronts and who got those loot rewards first?

It’s currently like that for the horde not alliance. Once it opens for the alliance this week they will get the increased ilvl gear.

We’ll forget about past injustices and just moan about the current ones.

no. it’s simply not being stupid.
the majority of the best guilds that were alliance have all changed to horde over the years for a variety of reasons. for example - did you know that 8 guilds alone that were alliance during warlords between now and then have changed to horde? thats 8 minimum. i didn’t do much digging.

2 Likes

So like… Let’s say 200 people max? You’re not going to notice that day to day.

If it was true Arnold is a manly name.

1 Like

It wasnt 20 people… it was droves and yes, The Horde “superiority” is 100% ex-Alliance players who were chasing easymode.

5 Likes

LOL I still get all the hype about WM. GL who ever gets that stuff, still won’t be touching it.

It makes the horde claims seem much more heartfelt lol

For anybody new to this thread, this is the summary

Horde:

Have a good day.

3 Likes

There’s a been a very real and very damaging trickle down effect because of this over the years, one that has lead to Alliance’s hardcore population getting decimated and overall population falling apart as well.

11 Likes

yeah it totally wasn’t the racials. lets ask method.
https://www.method.gg/board/content.php?172-Method-Faction-And-Realm-Change
oh look at that.

Horde racials have proved to be more beneficial and likely more suited to our play style in each past tier on boss fights that matter and this is a trend we expect to continue.

9 Likes

You had a Space Goat priest named “Kimberly” too. I remember you 100%.

1 Like

To reiterate, sad and silly.

1 Like

except its the truth. 8 guilds minimum between the end of warlords and now alone have swapped from alliance to horde. that’s just from the top 60 guilds in the world.

Bring it. I’m out here.

It ends with you running for help though. Like all alliance do.

2 Likes